Neko Skating Character

Neko Arc Chaos

Dude drawing this thing is hard. Because to complete the image I have to draw a halfpipe WITH activity going on in the background. So it will basically look like a photo except drawn.

Suggestions? Boobs are already on the character so, no. unless you want moar bewbs.

Skating or inline skating?

Skateboarding, and not fruitbooting.

@Owen: To be precise Owen, a "Neko" Skatboarding Character is or can be an anime like character or something similar, such as an actual cat skateboarding, a furry (an anthropomorphic animal sporting human-like features), or a "Neko" which is a mix between cat and human so it isn't all fur or all cat and usually has just cat ears and/or whiskers and a mouth that looks like a mix of a humans lips with a cat's maw.

Hope that explains it man.

EDIT: Also, I should have this up during lunch time.

Edited by BlooDaNyukka

Just doesn't look girly enough-- in the anime sense.

Most of them don't. Plus I wasn't trying to make her look "girly" since she skateboards.

EDIT: How would you have done it Owen? What changes would you have made to the sketch? More cross hatching in and on the half pipe behind the skater and maybe change the face a bit?

Edited by BlooDaNyukka

What do you mean by lifeless? I tried to make it so that she looked as if she smoked "something green" before the photo.

EDIT: For a hint she is wearing a necklace with a marijuana leaf on it. I haven't had the time to color it so please forgive me on that.

Edited by BlooDaNyukka

By lifeless, I mean the eyes look too vague. I know you're trying to pull off the "obscured by hair" look, but the actual retinas look kinda creepy. If they looked more slitted like a real cat's eye, then it would probably help out.

I can respect that, but I don't want here to look like a stereotypical "Neko" girl with big, perky breasts, slitted "Cat" eyes and the ears. The ears are usually the artists own personal touch.

I'm not picking, I was letting you know that her boobs looked saggy. As for how to fix it, make them look less saggy? I don't know, I don't draw ;) But I guess it doesn't matter if you're going for a slightly-less-girly look for her. lol

edit: got the note on the perky breasts. lol.

Edited by Video Vixen

I'm not picking, I was letting you know that her boobs looked saggy. As for how to fix it, make them look less saggy? I don't know, I don't draw ;) But I guess it doesn't matter if you're going for a slightly-less-girly look for her. lol

edit: got the note on the perky breasts. lol.

I love it when you add the errata RIGHT AFTER the post had been made. lol thanks for input though. I might make more "Neko" Skater's based on that.