AC5 Corrupt-A-Wish

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but only because the graphics budget is so low the whole game looks worse than the PS2 gen.

I wish that Interior Union (and/or/aka Leonemeccanica+Melies) get a set of epic quad legs, with high turning speed, EN & ballistic def., and low drain to go along with Hi-Lasers. It's all about Hi-Lasers.

Edited by Vincent210

Granted, but AC5 has no lasers. At all.

I wish there's a parking garage level with a reasonable ceiling height with a big room and not too many support beams that you could access from the streets if you're fighting on them but don't require a load screen to move to. And is doable in multiplayer where enemies can follow you and you can drop the building on them without losing your framerate.

Granted, but they announce it on VGA. And make you feel like a piece of shit. And it'll be like '.. i don't care about vga. fuck vagina. Why can't something REPUTABLE like it? D:'

I wish co-op makes missions more difficult by default. And versus missions to come back.

Granted but they become impossible to complete with 100 ACs to defeat in each mission and versus missions are LAN only with no split screen mode.

I wish for 1000+ balanced parts in AC5.

granted, but it is super broken (I.E 1 shot makes you go up 100C)

I wish for NineBall's Gun (AC1)

Granted, but the gun sucks here in AC5.

I wish i can have a long or large arm weapon that MUST be hold by both arms, such as LARGE LASER/BALLISTIC LONG BARREL CANNON, SUPER LONG SNIPER RIFLE, or BIG ASS GATLING GUN.

Granted, but the gun sucks here in AC5.

I wish i can have a long or large arm weapon that MUST be hold by both arms, such as LARGE LASER/BALLISTIC LONG BARREL CANNON, SUPER LONG SNIPER RIFLE, or BIG ASS GATLING GUN.

Granted, but theyr'e incompatible with any arms except one obscure pair that's hard to find and extremely expensive to buy.

I wish this game was over 100 hours long with diverse missions, intriguing gameplay and excellent graphics.