Hitlersaurus Rex

Shirtless Crackhead

I was wondering if this thing has any stand up power, bans aside, in LR. I know this thing is a crusher in NB because I used it to wreck 2v2 matches (google ACMA and raor and watch, although I'm never getting the cam).

For LR purposes I would go S2/69RA FYI.

Eye3 (cool)

UA (cool)

Loris (cool)

FA (cool)

Gull (heat)

Volute

Lotus (output)

Ananda (cool)

DD10

IA65

Harpy2

--

Wyvern

S2

HP

HP

Optionals: Screens, Stab, E+, FCS+, Turn (I believe)

I'd imagine the Loris would have to swap, HP's could go for 69H's, etc..

Edited by Niji
Added the AC:NB prefix.

So what exactly did you want us to help you out with on this bot? Like just tell you whether or not it would kill things as it is in LR? Or just how good it should be in NB?

As far as LR is concerned, probably not. Those shotguns would be a huge drawback. r2/hp on top, or something along those lines, would be superior. Did you want thoughts on how to make it competitive? I'm not totally sure, tbh.

Edited by Colon Mokto

Just wondering if shotgun rushing had any capability in LR, really didn't think it did.

I'd imagine if I swapped to Shade/R3 or something similar it would work, but then it really isn't ol' Hitlersaurus.

I guess this is one reason I liked NB, aggressive designs payed off and back-peddling wasn't the 51% of the metagame.

I believe IMO that shotties do have a rush in capability and can do some damage. Though Shotguns are meant for hit and run tactics IMO.

Though for banned i dont see a problem with using banned parts if you were fighting with friends but eh...