The A-Team

Magnus

Little late to the party, huh? I'm pretty sure that none of the actors playing the eponymous group were in the original television program. However, Liam Neeson as cigar-chomping Hannibal, Bradley Cooper as debonair Face, Wikus van de Merwe (ok, Sharlto Copley. Wikus is the guy he played in District 9) as the crazy pilot Murdock, and Rampage as everyone's favorite milk-drinking, van-driving, fool-pitying aerophobe B.A. Baracus is perfectly fine with me.

I've been looking forward to this movie ever since I first heard of it and I pissed my pants when I saw the trailer where they PARACHUTE OUT OF A PLANE IN A TANK AND THEN SHOOT DOWN ANOTHER PLANE WITH THAT TANK WHILE THEY'RE STILL IN THE AIR.

I didnt really like the new BA but i can live with it, he kicks a dude across a room.

Sharlto Copley imo is sick and the defib scene imo just reminded me of D9; looked sick

Bradley Cooper is fine with me just cuz of Hangover, plus he shoots a fucking plane free falling in a fucking tank

Liam Neeson is pure epic so sick shit

Only thing is, i feel this movie is going to be too epic for me and make me walk out of the theater feeling like a pussy.

Edited by supplice.