VIRGO

Taurus

frame : LAHIRE | LAHIRE | LAHIRE | LAHIRE

internal : JUDITH | SOBRERO

booster : VIRTUE | LATONA | SCHEDAR | KB-JUDITH

weapon : MR-R102 | GAN02-SS-WBS | BIGSIOUX | MP-O901 | 061ANRM

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, QB side, turning.

- (I'll update other points later)

stabilizer : 0, -12

- mixed combat AC.

- type-LAHIRE frame.

- developed from NIPPON STYLE.

- change booster line if you want.

edit : new design pattern, everything changed.

so what d'ya think?

• 7 months later...

total frame : change to full LATONA

FCS : from LAHIRE--->JUDITH

weapons : from AR-O705--->MR-R102, from XCG-B050--->KAMAL, added SALINE, and swap 061ANRM--->YASMIN

hangers : dropped R hanger out and swap EB-O700--->EB-O600.

that's all folks.

I'll change just only gens and booster line, LAHIRE gen and AALIYAH main, LATONA back and maybe SCHEDAR for side.

the reason that I've to keep full LATONA that way because it's look most feminine for me.

btw, if I'll change for some of other things, 063 legs or LAHIRE legs?....and what head did you all will prefer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This has awful frame synergy. Try going back to Latona legs and stack them for PA, you'll probably get the results that you were looking for before. Hogire / Lancel / Lancel / Latona should work way better than what you currently have. With that done, it could have Aaliyah/M or at least a better OB part for closing in on range fluctuating foes. Look into changing the rifle to 063ANAR, too.

Try taking off the lock speed and aim precision tunes and put them into your PA, too. Stacking your frame for PA and boosting it even higher with tunes is always a very nice touch.

• 2 months later...
My only issue with the AC is the bazooka. Lahire arms simply will not support it, they have low aim precision and terrible firing stability. You could change it to another 102 and be a Japanese DR AC. Or you could support a Machine gun easily enough and make this a rusher.

You'll never know unless you try. "Success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection." - Soichiro Honda

and ARGY boosters make me feel like some car from Toyota with 2JZ-GTE engine and put very large single turbo on it.

btw, okay, I'll tried to going with ARGY boosters and I'll tell you how about it (them) later.

edit : after done testing about ARGY boosters last night, result is...

Taurus Posted Sep 26 2011, 10:10 AM

no. no. and no.

Edited by Taurus