BECOOL

Taurus

Frame : HILBERT-G7 | TELLUS | ARGYROS | GAN02-NSS-L

Internal : JUDITH | AALIYAH/G

Booster : JUDITH | LATONA | EKHAZAR | KB-JUDITH

weapon : BZ-BROCKEN | ER-O705 | MP-O203 | 049ANSC | GUYANDOTTE04

Hanger : LARE | EG-O703

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, EN weapon skill, lock speed, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 42 points to load

stabilizer : 0, -5

- middle range combat AC.

- middleweight biped frame. (but a bit heavy because New Sunshine legs and TELLUS core)

- focus on normal defensive more than supported from PA.

- side EKHAZAR was less duration than LATONA but it has a bit more QB power and a bit more normal boost than LATONA, btw it's just try for some new.

edit : swap side of MP-O203 and put 049ANSC at the empty slot. change main booster to JUDITH. change NEMAHA01 to GUYANDOTTE04. fixed some tuning a bit.

so what d'ya think?

• 8 months later...

BE COOL was a good movie

you should definitely fill up that last slot with an SC or a missile unit. open slots on heavies doesnt take advantage of their ability to control range and their load cap.

i would probably use judith mains since this is a fairly defensive AC

NEMAHA is ok but for defensive and bulky acs like this, flares are much more valued, especially since NEMAHA has a pretty bad ammo count

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

049ANSC is fine. It offers range control which you'll lose if you switch to Ogoto. And it's not like you have speed on your side to bring your AC into effective range.

I'm tempted to say that you should drop both hangars because the chances that they will be useful are slim, but you never know.

• 2 months later...

Why do you have Ekhazar side boosters on? Schedar is way better and even then, that's not the ideal kind of booster you want on a heavier design. Holofernes is the way to go for this. You could also get away with a strong back booster, either Lahire or Aaliyah. You may also want to use the 047AN02 head so the SC isn't causing too much recoil. I also don't see why not use 063AN05 for your FCS.

I'm not really sure if you should be having that hangared pulse shotty since it drains a lot and is so situational, but if you feel you can get away with it, go ahead.