Would you like to face me?

Given the fact that I have contributed about 1 post to the Armored Core section of this forum, I figured (in my current drunken state; AKA the Armored Core fan part of me) that I would go all-out and post a topic.

Basically, I am looking for challenges. I'm not proclaiming to be a God of AC who is tired of beating everyone. In fact, it's quite the contrary: I never really got into online AC4 or fA with the (former) ACO community, and I really want to try and better myself against the player base here. I consider myself a good theorist with regards to AC construction, however my practical skills have always disappointed me.

So yeah, on a count of me wanting to go to sleep now, the tl;dr of this is that if you are on PS3 and want some PS3 fA matches against me, drop me a PM or post here and I will try to oblige. Time zones (+10 here) and my university studies can be a bitch, but I will try to accommodate where I can.

Good night.

some days in short Viv, I will.

I am GMT+7, but you're austrelian guy... I know it's 3 hours different and now I know you're future. (if I was right)

I'll PM to you or reply right here when I'm ready.

Sweet. Like I said, it's all friendly shits and giggles when I get the time. I just had the niggling the other day, and hope that people still actually play this game haha. I'll probably hit you up in chat, but just wanted to get the general word out thar.

psn: Tomovsk25

=O

Johny, you're Tomovsk........

In 7-9 hours you'll be able to play against Kawate Aaliyah from the FROM SOFTWARE crew via PSN. Everyone should get on FS's UStream tonight and play fA!

what a FS's UStream?

GGs Niji. Hope your connection was as good as mine, because from my end it was completely lag-free. Sorry for not changing the timer from 5 minutes though haha. Spontaneous games from a trade session + too lazy to change = quick games.

Nah, it was cool. Timer didn't bother me. I was mostly out of ammo anyway. The lag was near zero for me since most of my shotgun rounds were hitting. A bit surprising since you're 40000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 miles away from me.

GG's yo!

I guess possibly being the only two playing fA online in the entire universe could have helped. One thing came out of those games though: Why the f*** do I stabilise to heavily to the back? By backwards boosting ability is near zero, which sucks immensely. Gonna have to rectify that.

Yes, I love back QB. Also, I was using Aaliyah/M, Aaliyah/B, Holofernes, and Linstant/O on that bot of mine along with ample applications of PQB, so I was backboosting really far. Haha. Anyway, if you want to have more matches just say so. I can even record them and upload them to make us both look silly!

=D