Legend of Dragoon

Hellfire

Personally, LoD is one of the best games I've ever played. Now, a lot of you who haven't played the game may wonder "why doesn't he hope for a sequel?" That's an easy one to answer. It would be an incredibly difficult stretch to link the two storylines, considering how the first one ended. On top of that, sequels have a tendency to be subpar of the original. I'd rather not see that happen to LoD. A complete overhaul, however, like they did with God of War, would be perfect. Revamp the graphics, add a few new easter eggs. I'd buy it.

lol, saw this topic and chuckled a bit.

yeah, i played through about half of the game, i was like 12-13 at the time. but when i got to the gravity place, at like idk, i think towards the beginning/mid of disc2, i kinda just didnt bother playing anymore, haha. i just ended up leaving the game on in that zone so i could listen to the music and blankly stare at stuff :angry:. one of the many things that i think made me the way i am haha.

idk, to get back on topic though, id definitely like to see a remake of it, it would be pretty cool to see that stuff, but just better looking. butt, :lol:, id prolly end up pretty much quitting at the gravity place again, cause that shit's dope :P

I've played through LoD a few times, but only actually beat it once. It's an overall great game that could do with some cleaning up (I always got sidetracked), and I think it could probably be improved with an update. I'd just hope that they'd preserve a lot of what made it unique and fun if they did do it. Things like the set paths, and the almost picture book scenery; as well as the way you could build on attacks.

I agree that a sequel wouldn't work so well, but I kind of think there's enough there for a prequel.

I'd also love to see a port of this for the DS, but, well...you know. Good luck to PSP owners, I guess.

• 1 month later...