: 9482

Cooling
: 15748

Def Shell/Energy
: 1976
/

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

The end result of an experimental design I created back in NineBreaker. The first version was much lighter and mobile than it is now, but Yaka felt the design would benefit more from sturdier, more armored frame.

Tactics:

The initial tactic was to use a combination of the LADON and L-Arm Missile Launcher, using the trajectory of the missile and timing/MV of the LADON to make it very difficult to dodge them both. It worked actually pretty well in NB, even throwing Yaka off of his groove a few times. However the transition to LR was harsh, and the missiles were changed out for a rifle. While it didn't require the tricky dodging the missiles did, it still made it difficult to avoid damage from both. The bazooka was there to deal heavy damage from closer ranges, and to stop the match from getting stale.

Known Issues:

Quick ACs can certainly give this AC trouble. As quick ACs in the hands of experienced players will almost certainly avoid the LADON and bazooka, leaving only the rifle as a reliably hitting weapon, which wouldn't be difficult to out-damage.

PvP Information:

This AC (Or was it MkII?) got me to 4th place at the last MoC before it was pretty soundly defeated by REDRUM in the semifinals, but thats still not too bad.

Man, all you crazy peeps using the full format are surprising me. More so that you're all successfully using it. I'm going to be removing a lot of the formatting from the normal design format we use cuz it bugs out so much for people when they try to use it, haha. Either way, pretty sweet to see all these dressed up posts. So pro.

On to bot comments! It's nearly got tank defense, which is pretty badass. I definitely like that. I'm an OB whore, so naturally I don't like lack of OB but that's not important. That's honestly the extent of my commentary. I actually like this bots layout A LOT. Except for lack of OB. If I were using it I'd have to switch to Eos, which would probably net me the loss. Haha. I suppose I could say switch core to U4, since U4 is generally better and lighter, but that's up to you. It's not really a big change. The rest I really do like.

Anyone who puts Ladon on and has been around the community for a while is going to be keeping Ladon no matter what anyone suggests, since we know you're doing it to have fun with Ladon to begin with. I'm fairly sure you're weight capped, too, so I can't say stuff like add 73MV to back empty slot or anything. You may want to consider switching head to S4 and using 69RA radar, though. I think you'd probably benefit from it and potentially gouge more defense tunes/AP out of it.

Great bot. Great paint.

The last MoC proper was NX, but they did an MoC style event for NB iirc. I do remember you using something like this at a LR tourney though. I think I played against it with my k-saw mid? Although I think that might have been different because you didn't have a bp iirc.

Whatever the bot looks pretty neat. I'd prefer u4 over u5 but otherwise it's pretty cool.

EDIT: Most likely it was the MkII in NB.

Edited by Penguin Deus

Probably the first instance I liked the U5 on an AC. Looks great on it too. Only thing I'd do is lose those cooling tunes to try and bump (edit: SHELL) defense to 2000. :o Edited by NiX

I just find it really odd that you'd choose to have weight tunes on G91 instead of more appropriate parts like U5 or A2. I'm willing to bet you can shed off around 150-200lbs by putting some weight tunes in both of those. Hell if your cooling and heat resistance are high enough, you might even be able to get away with Gull. Getting more speed should be your top priority in my opinion.

Actually, not gonna lie, this was changed from what I had on my file. When I was looking through it I saw it actually had GULL + FUDOH and I had a "what the hell was I thinking" moment and changed it.

Maybe that was better after all? 'Cause I don't remember much about the GULL aside from it setting everything on fire. :o The G91 was tuned for weight for a different design.

EDIT:

Yeah, originally it had

GULL (1/0/0/9)

FUDOH (1/9/0)

Without the R-H WRAITH

Is that a better setup?

Edited by Griffon