One Piece

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think those are the same prices as before, actually. She might be cutting dood a discount since she's clearly worth more now.

I cannot wait for this week's chapter! This has been a strange arc from top to bottom. I have no idea what to expect.

Smoshigi is so fkn hot omg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fkin Luffy, bit right through those chains. I also like that he's got no respect for his opponents here, and saved his big hit for his own crewmember.

Law's swagger is mind boggling. Like, if I didn't know better, I'd bet he'd go after Shanks. But I do know better.

I'm pretty sure he knows better, yeah.

Also I think he's gonna go after Big Mom since that's what the setup has been kinda pointing to, and also I think Oda isn't trying to be tricky here. I think he has some clear ideas in mind and wants to get to them...although I don't actually know what they are.

Whatever though it'll be great because he's a genius.

I wonder man...I don't think its bb cuz that'll be end game stuff I think. Big Mom is the obvious choice, and like you said it's been building towards that so I'm guessing and hoping it's that. Kaidou is still out there I think but that'd be the most left field, and Shanks is out there too, which frankly I'm not sure how Luffy would have reacted to the mention of. I think on one hand he wouldn't want to hurt his friend, but on the other he might find it fun so idk.

I'm hoping it's Big Mom though. I think that could be a lot of fun and I can wrap my head around that at least.

The only way I could really see it being Blackbeard at this point is with the possibility of failure. I get the impression that Luffy understands that Law is out to severely fuck someone up here, which would rule out Shanks I think, and I don't think he gives a shit at all about Kaidou at this point (if only because he knows next to jack about him). He tends not to react that way when he doesn't know anything about someone; but then, we don't know everything he learned during the time skip I guess.

Still, gotta think it's Big Mom.

Yeah I'd say the odds are Big Mom...but I'm not ruling out Shanks or Kaidou. Speaking of Kaidou I wonder when we'll get to see what happened between him and Drake? Drake went looking for dood, remember? What a stupid plan hahaha. We know Drake is still alive, though. It got confirmed earlier on a cover and in text.

I'm fairly sure we can rule out Blackbeard though.

• 3 weeks later...

It's always a crappy time haha

fkn op

Yeah I didn't think the puffs were related to that, but it did occur to me as I read it. I think Law went down because Luffy went down, and maybe we start to find out why Law was willing to help him years ago. Maybe those two are tied together somehow.

Swapped Some kind of important body part perhaps for Luffy to survive his ordeal? I mean, say for example they swapped hearts of something. If one were to die, wouldn't their associated parts all die even though they aren't using them at the time?

Yeah I was thinking that too...but not sure HOW it would work. Maybe he switched like a part of them, but something abstract? He already proved he could swap personalities around, and we know that one piece powers can do really bizarre things like manipulate concepts and thoughts.

Kuma is like the best example I can think of. His power literally pushes anything, even pushing pain into/out of ppl's bodies.

It's especially tricky because we don't really know much about Law's fruit. Oda was real tricky about that...he showed us a bunch of stuff, but in the end it doesn't amount to us understanding the fruit itself much more, and he's conveniently avoided that kind of dialogue.

Tricky bastard.

Uh-huh. That's kind of something I was thinking of. Also, I'm not sure about the Aokiji thing. Like, I don't understand WHY he would be there now of all times. Though, if he isn't Navy anymore, I wonder if he'll be swapping sides due to a moral conflict later on?

• 2 weeks later...