One Piece

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Law vs Smoker what a troll!

Also first crew death might be happening soon. Sanji inside Nami's body is not something he can handle. Calling it now.

Actually, maybe not. Instead it might be the first crew defection. Sanji owes Law in the biggest possible way for this.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/mshernandez182/kizarukillingdrake.gif

Oh man, I think I'm going to be reading that every day until the next one comes out. Like, holy shit man. So much going on, and so much good.

Crocotaur is Brownbeard (last seen talking with Basil Hawkins).

Vegapunk's Dragon (is he reviving shit or what?).

The three faces of relation on the Straw Hat's news page (lower left), plus that the crew got a whole spread. Fantastic!

Sexy harpy.

More gas guy background.

Two halves of Tashigi.

I could go for two halves of Tashigi.

Smoker, man...outclassed as fuck.

I think its a haki box holding his heart. U can see a heart (but a more properly drawn one this time) and the smoke inside the box.

He did lawshank, the little box popped out of his back, and he teleported it to his hand afterwards.

So I saw people on another board totally flipping their shit over the Smoker vs Law fight. Mainly with the idea that Law could beat Smoker in just over 1 chapter. What do you guys think? Did it seem off to you? I honestly think that the issue stems from a lot of those morons not understanding how Oda portrayed the fight, or even understanding the nature of the combatants' fighting styles.

I'm a big Smoker fan but it looked legit to me. Law was just too strong for G-5 to handle.

Oh and those same people are claiming Smoker's fruit is useless now. hahahahahaha

It didn't seem off at all to me. I think it was a bad match up, and that the objectives of each played into Law's hand even more. Smoker seemed more after a capture/information, and Law was more interested in not doing so, and his ability allows him to disable opponents pretty easily in situations like that. Everything we know about Smoker says he's a hoss. This time, he got trumped.

It's funny, though. For the "Surgeon of Death," Law never seems to kill anybody. Haha. Such a good character.

• 2 weeks later...