YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbei: Become this island's hero.

Luffy: Hero?! No way!!

Jimbei What?!

Luffy: We're pirates you know! I love heroes, but I don't want to be one!!

Jimbei: Do you even know what a hero is?!

Luffy: For example, you have some meat, right? Pirates will feast on the meat, but a hero will divide it amongst the people!! I want to eat that meat!!

Jimbei: I'll give you meat to eat, so listen to what I have to say!!

Luffy: Got it!!

Man, I missed this. Luffy is an idiot haha. It's so great.

• 1 month later...

With the length of that last arc, I almost forgot how exciting new places were. Plenty of interesting stuff thrown in there already.

They've always had similarities, but the resemblence between Luffy and Ace on the bottom of the third to last page (17 on MS) is pretty heavy. The setting probably helps.

Probably. Seems like a good dude.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling Luffy wouldn't be able to just haki the shit out of it if he needs to. Just felt like saying that.

Oh, and, samurai. Seem like interesting characters in the OP world.

I wonder if Vegapunk was there.

Edited by Ataraxis

Yeah I think that dragon might actually be strong enough to not get haki'd into the floor. Not to say it's gonna be able to take elephant guns, but who knows. I kinda don't think they'll fight much if at all.

Oh man what if Vegapunk was the cause of whatever happened? hmmmm

So much for the Dragon making the team. Also, fat people in haz suits. WHAT-A-TWIST!

I guess things just keep getting crazier from here. Though, more importantly, I'm interesting how the throw down with Jabba the Hut, a.k.a. Big Mam, will go down. The little we saw of her crew's abilities were pretty interesting. Turtle Tiger, saywut?

More like PHAT people (because they have a PH on their tanks). I wonder who these strange inhabitants of Punk Hazard are. I think it'll probably be a couple arcs before we see a throwdown with Big Mom. Right now my attention has been grabbed by the mention of a Shichibukai. I'd lol if "M" was for Moriah (you know, more than just Master). Someone new would be great too.

And I bet we see more hot Robin next chapter. Unless they go to the cold place that was hinted at.

Edit: The way that Samurai was attached to the dragon reminds me a lot of Trafalgar Law's ability. Just sayin'.

Edited by Ataraxis