Rad-0/0/10

Paint(Set in General)

Base-90/70/65

Aid-35/35/35

Optional-85/85/85

Detail-150/120/0

Joint-140/80/0

Weapon Color-Black

This Design is a Reverse Joint from my personal Staple.This design is meant for mid range combat. The missile/Extension combo is pretty nasty with more power then a GL shot if it hits. The BP/R3 combo is pretty good considering R3 keeps the pressure going and BP is the powerhouse for this design. OB core added for it to gain a speed advantage.

Pros-Mobile,Not Drainy,Added OB for quick burst of speed and it jumps high

Cons-AP is not high,Stability issues hence why this design is meant for mid range,Defense leaves something to be desired.

Ill be waiting for comments.

Edit: I have added a Wraith to it. I shall redo this design again another time. Right now things are a bit busy with me.

Edit2: SMT is now 69M and Wraith is added on the Hanger unit L. Updates are now in.

Edited by Niji
Added AC:LR prefix.

I would say remove EC again, but that's because I go out of my way to avoid EC on most AC's. Besides that, the only thing that's a bit strange is SR2. I suppose you're trying to push defense with it, so that's ok. BP/R3 is fine, but I don't know about the 69M. I think you'd do better if you used Nymphe, Satyros, or 73MV.

I would say remove EC again, but that's because I go out of my way to avoid EC on most AC's. Besides that, the only thing that's a bit strange is SR2. I suppose you're trying to push defense with it, so that's ok. BP/R3 is fine, but I don't know about the 69M. I think you'd do better if you used Nymphe, Satyros, or 73MV.

Well with 69M shooting only one missile at a time can work out well but then again i have been testing this design out lately and i have been wondering what else to put on it. I will see what i can do with adding possibly another missile launcher or possibly getting rid of 69M.

Tune all output, get rid of the EC optional.

With the Lotus, capacity is your enemy.

Might do that with this design.

What is this tomfoolery.

Maybe he is saying this cuz of the style that he plays but each person is different. I have used the EC optional part or should i say the optional part that does this in every AC game i have played for as long as AC has been around. Also ive been getting used to not using EC as well. Theres a difference and i can see it but again everyone's style is different hence why playstyles can be unique i guess but thats just an opinion of mine.

EN management... I relied on EC before, but I haven't depleted my EN most of the time, especially with LOTUS, so I removed it from my AC's. Try doing the same. It really works. The redzone is the key. If you haven't realized, the Redzone of that gen holds more EN than its Condenser counterpart. Besides, you can high-jump>OB or high-jump>soft-land>jump/hop in battle.

~ I wonder if MV2 or EMPUSA2 works better than the MV in PvP... ~

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

Ok then. EC is going to go bye bye probably. lol

Omit "probably," haha

two advanced hints on OB'ing... I think you know this, but the guests probably doesn't.

= boosting while the push is still hard on will consume what I have approximated as [OB drain value*1.5]+[a fraction of your Main Booster's charge drain] per unit of time. Just hit X/L2 when altitude is needed.

= boost high enough and activate your OB (let gravity place you on the altitude desired), then hit R3 [and release strafe/direction)] again immediately after the burst of speed (to any safe direction). Maintain your altitude without pressing any direction button until you decelerate to speeds 100+ units greater than your aerial mobility. That will give you a good and conservative getaway.

"pwede na siguro yan."

=p

Personally, I always run energy optional on lotus.

EDIT: All ec does is give you more energy. I don't see how it's a bad thing. It's a personal problem if you get confused by the fact that the red zone looks shorter on the screen.

ec for 2012.

Edited by Colon Mokto

Personally, I always run energy optional on lotus.

EDIT: All ec does is give you more energy. I don't see how it's a bad thing. It's a personal problem if you get confused by the fact that the red zone looks shorter on the screen.

ec for 2012.

I normally run EC on all my units and yea the redzone is bigger without it and that works to my advantage sometimes. haha. Either way i know that EC gives me more E.

I always tune lotus for 9/1 or 8/2 but usually not EC unless it's a special occasion.

EC for 2012.

Yea i hear ya on that. Noted. I actually have tuned my LOTUS now with all the tunes on E output.

Extra EN isn't normally a bad thing, yah.

I have two problems with EC, though. I'll try to elaborate on them.

The first reason is that I tend to ride the bottom 10-20% of the redzone a lot and only use the excess energy from a break to close distance or increase the distance gap really fast via OB. My recharge is generally high enough that the excess energy isn't used for much else. In that, I just don't see enough of a reason for the extra cap on most light/mid-weight bots. If you live in the red zone anyway, there isn't too much use to buffing the green. Does EC hurt this style of play? No, not really. It does use up four optional slots without much gain, though.

The second reason is the Nexus-style backdoor recharge. When your generator busts you recharge at the same rate throughout your green/red zone, which you probably already know. It treats your redzone like greenzone, which means your redzone recharges 3x faster during a genbust. Matched with Lotus's high redzone and low greenzone, you get a fast genbust recovery. If you add EC, it'll take longer to recharge. It adds 12,000 Capacity to Lotus's 18,500. At around 2500 surplus EN that's five more seconds. Five seconds can get you fucked up. Does EC hurt this style of play? Yes, definitely. It makes my genbusts much more dangerous for me.

Adding those two together should give you some concept of how I play. I like to play a riskier style and I happen to not be great at it. Since I ride the redzone so much I tend to genbust more easily. That last line is true of all players of any skill level. On top of that, I'm not the best player out there. That means I'm even more likely to genbust. Since I'm not using my greenzone much and I genbust often enough due to my playstyle/skill and not my EN capacity, I choose to avoid EC. It's simply safer for me. EC takes four optional slots away from me and punishes my style if I make a mistake, sometimes even small mistakes.

Now, there are two obvious solutions to all this. Stop riding my redzone constantly and I won't genbust as much, which means I don't get hurt by having EC. That's a different playstyle, though. Even in a torunament setting I would be unwilling to forfeit my playstyle just for a win. The other option is to just get better. Tough luck, suck it up, keep playing.

I simply chose solution #2.

Now that is some good logic there Niji. I can see why you have a hard time with the redzone. Haha i kinda have that same problem too XD. Hmm maybe ill remove it maybe i wont know. Now you got me thinking. lmao. =/ but its all good though il think of something. Fufufufu

btw, sometimes I don't need EC for LOTUS but sometime I need, all things is just up to my emotion.

(note : KONGOH always need EC, no matter what or why)

Yea i hear ya on that.

2012 is next presidential election for usa.

Ahh i figured

Edit: I changed the arms of this design to FL. FG im using on my other design,Aegis Angel. That design ill posts another time

Tunes are all on Energy Def. Optinal parts have changed as well. That will be another time as well.

Edited by Eternus-One