Insides-N/A

Extensions-CR-E92RM3

Back unit L-CR-WB69M

Back unit R-CR-WB69RA

Arm unit L-WH08RS-FENRIR

Arm unit R-WR07M-PIXIE3

Hanger unit L-WH09H-WRAITH

Hanger unit R-N/A

Optional Parts- Animo,ES,Kissyoh,L+,Codon,Golgi,Ribose,Marishi.

Tunes

Head-0/0/5/5/0

Core-0/0/5/3/2

Arms-0/10/0/0/0

Legs-0/5/5/0/0

Boosters-0/0/0/10

Generator-0/5/5

Radiator-0/0/10

Color

Head,core,right arm and legs

B-140/140/170

A-65/65/55

O-140/140/180

D-60/60/140

J-110/120/120

Left arm

B-135/0/135

A-85/0/85

O-110/110/150

D-200/0/200

J-110/120/120

Weapon color-All white

AC Bio-Middle/lightweight design with weapons that vary on different ranges. PIXIE3 is for CQ rushes with FENRIR as its backup support. Now FENRIR is heavy but it has great damage potential and it can break parts really well. We all know what the missiles are for. I can play with this design in a few different playing styles. Ill elaborate on one of the styles i can do with it.

Since this design is somewhat of a middle/lightweight speed it can rush in and use PIXIE3 and since FENRIR is normally a long distance Sniper and this design can rush in for a quick CQ attack FENRIR doesnt normally miss unless the opponent is either really quick or im just slacking on it. The missiles i can use for mid range launching 2 to 3 waves at a time then switching out. Once FENRIR is done and if your opponent is not down by the time its finished WRAITH comes in to support PIXIE3 and your boost speed is at least around 500+ in boost speed meaning you can outrun and reach the speeds that hover units can reach once that weapon is dropped.

Now to answer some questions before some of you reply to this design

1.Why am i using R92? R92 is a good radiator that is drainy yes but its better then annanda is some ways and this is my reason i use R92. The emergency consumption on this Radiator is 2002 and Annanda is around 2800. Now when this unit gets overheated the force cooling on R92 is much higher then Annanda is meaning it will push it down quicker and the energy drain from it being used is not that much of a bother.

2.Why am i using CR-H81S4 head part? There is a few reasons why im using this head part. One stability is the highest out of any head meaning this unit has the stability and the ability to play in CQC. Two its lightweight and not that drainy. 3 Good defense for a head part.

3. Why no OB core? I feel that having a OB on this unit will result it greater speed which is not a bad thing but the defenses,cooling and AP will be a problem with this design even more then what it has now.

I think i have elaborated on this design long enough. Any questions feel free to ask and ill answer you the best way i can.

Edited by Niji
Added AC:LR prefix.

I was really thinking of using it but it would overweight the unit. Then again i can take a look and see what i can do. Trust me i like 99UL more then CRONUS but CRONUS is just such a competitive core part next to 99UL but thats just an opinion of mine.

Edit: CRONUS has been replaced with YC99UL. The Tunes for the core part is also added.. One more thing the optional parts have somewhat changed. Ill edit that another time.

Edited by Eternus-One

I'd rather have a right arm Fenrir with a left arm MG (like Sylph) with dual wraith under them. The rest is fine, though using R92 on a non-OB/EO design is kinda strange. It's typically the OB/EO cores that overheat for those Forced Cooling stats to be useful. I also wouldn't bother with the EC optional on this AC. I'm sure you could use that optional space for better stuff like L+.

The rest of the bot is fine. High AP/speed with good defense and energy reserves on a standard core with a unique arm.

=3

I'd rather have a right arm Fenrir with a left arm MG (like Sylph) with dual wraith under them. The rest is fine, though using R92 on a non-OB/EO design is kinda strange. It's typically the OB/EO cores that overheat for those Forced Cooling stats to be useful. I also wouldn't bother with the EC optional on this AC. I'm sure you could use that optional space for better stuff like L+.

The rest of the bot is fine. High AP/speed with good defense and energy reserves on a standard core with a unique arm.

=3

Thanks Niji. I worked really hard on this design to work. I dont work well with the Fenrir being on the right. Haha XD

All output, no EC, do it.

I think i might do that since now i have been working on designs without the use of the EC optional part. Thanks again. Seems that ive been making some solid bots as of lately. Always a great thing to get help from legends like TM and Niji but your output as been quite useful as well.

Okay... you've got 99UL, a switched FENRIR/MG combo, a LOTUS tuned to Output, and the OP's.

EC isn't really as necessary as others say. And that goes for PHAGE as well, since the Firing Int. of FENRIR is so long, you can recover potentially twice the EN used in one shot while hopping around.

let's say you take out the two OP's, freeing 7 slots. (and BTW...) 99UL has 18 slots (your OP list takes 19 slots.) They may all go to [first of all] GOLGI (adds 7% more AP damage), RIBOSE (RA doesn't have missile display), and L+ (you're screwed with a lockbox as small as that ND/WS/no L+ combo). Said some of these back at ACO before.

With a non-OB/EO core, you have the choice of switching ANANDA to HAZEL (full Cooling) for less weight. You will want to keep a better watch on your C's with that Rad in.

"yun lang."

XD

EDIT = miscalculation at the OP's. edited content in BOLD

Edited by Dark Dragon XXII

Honestly i dont do well with Fenrir being on the right arm. I work with it better on the left as i hardly miss with it being on the left arm but that depends on who im fighting against.

I know my optional parts have 18 slots. I have to reedit the optional parts in. That will be another time. Im not switching rads. I dont feel like having to watch for my cooling. Ananada works just fine.

I think I have a kinda similar bot to this...and it's called either Charlie Japan or KY Jelly Ghost. Both strong names.

I would run ananda and f73h. f73h gets the biggest overall box for ws x nd in LR, iirc.

fen on the left is great because the reload issue is no longer there. Coupling it with st/ws weapons is logical for that reason (among others).

I would stick with limpet; F73H is the next choice tho. Limpet's box size has a bigger area which is helpful for close range box evasion on the vertical plan where F73H will work better if you have godly vertical control. Fenrir is more about maintaining a lock than obtaining one quicker.

I think I have a kinda similar bot to this...and it's called either Charlie Japan or KY Jelly Ghost. Both strong names.

I would run ananda and f73h. f73h gets the biggest overall box for ws x nd in LR, iirc.

fen on the left is great because the reload issue is no longer there. Coupling it with st/ws weapons is logical for that reason (among others).

Yea i might do that. Only reason why i use R92 is cuz when i overheat the Emergency consumption is only 2002 and Ananda is around 2800 meaning that when i overheat it wont drain me as bad i guess. I cant really tell the difference.

I would stick with limpet; F73H is the next choice tho. Limpet's box size has a bigger area which is helpful for close range box evasion on the vertical plan where F73H will work better if you have godly vertical control. Fenrir is more about maintaining a lock than obtaining one quicker.

I can work well with both F73H and LIMPET. Both you and PD's suggestions work.

Edit: Optional parts are now in as follows. Animo,ES,Kissyoh,L+,Codon,Golgi,Ribose,Marishi.

Edited by Eternus-One