Armored Core - Code Destiny

Terminator98

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

GENERAL NOTIFICATION:

After suffering a major writer's block, I decided that the way I was formatting my story wasn't simply going to work.

To give you a brief explanation:

As you can see here, there are quite a few characters here. The three mystery characters (Azure, Phoenix and Haruka) have a very deep past. I had already planned exactly on how their story was gonna go, and inserted them into this fan-fic here because... I like post LR stuff. The thing is, I cannot write an elaborate and good sensed story on them AND a whole bunch of other characters *who are supposed to be the main characters* while trying to make them NOT become the main characters.

So yeah.... I decided that I'd go with everything in order, instead of going "backwards".

So... i'm hardwiping everything and starting from the beginning. May this be the last restart.

Updated the Blog

You could toss out all those other characters, then, right? I mean you it's okay to stick to the original plan of those 3 main people and not add a bunch of people in that you got from here. As long as your story comes out properly, that's all that matters.

You could toss out all those other characters, then, right? I mean you it's okay to stick to the original plan of those 3 main people and not add a bunch of people in that you got from here. As long as your story comes out properly, that's all that matters.

I kinda tossed everyone out.

They will come back though...

To give you a rough idea, the old story I had written up comes like 40 years after this story (perhaps more, got to check my entire plan again). So you'll eventually see the original "Code Destiny" get written and finished. This was actually supposed to be the closing chapter of my fan-fics, but I wanted to be like George Lucas and do stuff upside down...

SO YEAH.

I'll write down everything from the beginning, to those that've already read, as you can see, the story of my main chars actually starts at around the beginning of AC3. Their adventure goes up all the way to AC:LR and post AC:LR...

SO YEAH.

This is how I should've started everything, but was kinda... ehm.. dunno how to put it. Just couldn't do the right decisions at that time. (Perhaps I was obsessed with Cameos, and having a post LR fan-fic seems like the best place to cram lots of guests appearances, as I don't have to stick that close to cannon. Well, coming to think of it, there still might be some familiar names as I keep writing on)

SO YEAH.

Enjoy Chapter 1, Chapter 2 might be up in the next 24 hours.

As always yeah, feedback is welcome.

Writer: Perhaps you might get one, perhaps not. It all depends on how good your name is and how plausible it is for me to fit it in the story. Oh, and there's a high chance that you'll die or get violate by something or someone if you're in... so don't rush ok? And no, no colon maxing. (Perhaps TM, but that's another story.)

Yes. The only cameo that's worth having is TM getting his colon maxed out. That's it. Otherwise no cameos is just dandy.

EDIT: Oh and I'm digging the story so far.

Edited by Colon Mokto

• 2 weeks later...