Back Unit R: NONE

Back Unit L: NONE

Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit L: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE

Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI,

MARISHI,

TUNES: Whatever you wish. Just make sure to tune those legs max weight so that you're not overweight anymore. Trying to raise defenses and speed should be your priority here.

Well. Double KRSW AC. Have fun guys. A good strategy would be to go trigger happy (when you're sure that you'll hit) until your EN is near depleted. Drop one of the KRSW then, and after you've got that nice AP lead, pummel him to death with that remaining blue killer.

Oh, you rape tanks and slowbies by the way...

GIBBON2 here is to fill one of 89F's glaring weakness, it's EN defenses. If I exchange that arm for one of the lighter ones, I'll take a down in EN defenses. Also, GIBBON2 is actually light enough, and accuracy doesn't matter that much. (I never found it did... Weapons are always inaccurate anyways...)

Hey guys, this AC was made with one specific Idea in mind, using dual KRSWs. If this idea rather does not appeal to you, no need to use it (I'll understand why).

But that thing is fun to play with, and can rape tanks rather easily. Don't remember you can drop guns as well, and this thing will end up becoming some sort of relative to Oliver.... (LCC's Bot)

When you do play against them, irregardless of their skill level, check to see how much effort they have to put behind tracking you and how much you have to put behind tracking them. Then see how much payoff they get for their input and how much you get for yours.

2xSawa is a fun idea, but it really doesn't fair well against any AC types, except for the occasional heavy bipedal. By heavy, I mean a minimum of 9k+ weight.

We've had tons of kids use 2xSawa on Kai. It's a common thing to see. Double Ettin, Double Sawa, Double Fenrir, Perma-Fliers, Kneelers, Bladers, etc. I've played against them all. Mostly with kids that were close enough to my skill level that they should have been able to do some damage. It never turned out good, though. Most of those concepts just don't work out well in a real PvP environment.

Lockbox is too easy to juke, lock-on takes too long for too little payout, accuracy is low, damage racing potential is poor, efficiency of movement is low, simply hitting can be difficult. There are all kinds of things that can make them go from hero to zero and not all combos suffer from all of these traits at once, but they tend to suffer from enough.

Still, if you like the idea of a 2xSawa bot, it's your call.

You'll want to focus on making making the bot as lame as you're willing to go to be able to fight any remotely serious bot, though. Light/Mid BP's will outclass your defense, box size, and movement. All RJ's will have an easy time breaking your lock, irregardless of weight. Quads will out-DPS you every time. Tanks will just come in with enormous DPS and defense, along with making your lockbox small enough for even them to occasionally juke it and cause you to re-acquire lock.

Only bot that'll have a hard time avoiding locks and fighting back will be the Heavy Bipeds. They're simply fucked as far as mobility and juking power goes in LR. Topping it off, they don't get to carry around too many weapons that can really take advantage of their max weight load and their defenses aren't that much higher than gouged midweights. Just a bad situation all around for Heavy BP's.

NOOOOOEEEESSSSS!!!! WHY REMIND ME OF THE PENISES!!!!!!!

The penises have never existed. Their little shots pale in comparaison to the glowing light of death sent by the holy gun named Karasawa...

Bah. This will remain my "just for fun AC". NO ONE WILL KILL HIM!

Edit: Actually, if people didn't realize yet, my main strategy here is to FIRST shoot the blue thingies until your EN is near depleted. After that, drop your lefty KRSW. this will make you much faster, and take advantage of the AP lead that you've acquired.

That's just not likely to work out, either. Single Sawa is workable, but not amazing. Haha. That's my point with the previous post, though. You're AC just doesn't work out very well for a design that wants to center around Sawa, single or double. It's ok, though. Standard Core, decently fast after you go to one weapon, decent defense and AP.

You can't rely on getting AP lead when you're running dual Sawa, though. You'll likely just lose AP lead, until you drop one, then your chances of getting an AP lead will increase. Consistency in controlling the game will go down, though, since you're opponent can tell all you have is a Sawa. Sawa isn't too hard to dodge and it's DPS isn't too hard to counter. Haha.

Not trying to burst your bubble, I just figured I might as well make some posts about double Sawa or other strange weapons so that when others make designs with them I can just reference this thread.

You don't have to change from 2 Sawa's to 1 Sawa, btw. We get the idea, but you should consider revising the rest of the AC to better support a Sawa-centric design.

So what would you suggest? Fast bot? Lighter?

I don't know what other core might support this without absurd tunes lost.

And, going more EN efficient will cost me lowly defense...

I tried my best NOT to make this AC as sucky as it should be (concerning the horrible equip setbacks created by X2 KRSW), so I really don't know what other setup I could use.

Maybe give me a hand? JIREN is out of question here, every arm goes over weight.

try this design (it from mirage team, in ACFF)

head : CRICKET

core : EOS

arms : GIBBON2

legs : BOAR2

inside : MEDUSA

extension : JIREN

back unit R : SIREN2 or SIREN3

arm unit R : KRSW

arm unit L : KRSW

tactic : running on the ground and jousting sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
Single Sawa is workable, but not amazing.

Not to mention that if you're going single KRSW, you might as well use SPIRIT. Last I checked, SPIRIT was lighter, held more ammo, did more damage, and put on more heat, all for draining just a bit more and not looking as cool. Of course, I could just be thinking this because it's the wrong side of 5:00 AM and I'm tired.

Edited by Lenin

Well, as i'm used to say, KRSW has got a much better PEW PEW factor than spirit... The rule of cool wins for me... XD

A few things that I find the KRSW has as an advantage over the SPIRIT is:

- Apparently bigger hitbox due to the larger projectile fired

- Not sure, but KRSW seems to have a tad more velocity

- Blinding hit is good to apply pressure on enemy pilots, even seasoned ones.

- KRSW shoots faster.

That's what I've noticed though, might be just me as well...

Also, check my quad version.. it's much more playable than this one.