The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Magnus

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Nah man, I finally said fuck it, and skipped trying to do everything before it, and played through the DB content, it's retarded.

It's supposed to be like mysterious land of daedra, but you just walk in a straight line, fight a couple of annoying bosses ,and go yell at rocks.

It was a major let down, and there's a ton of buggy content.

The most miserable of all bitches is Serena, who, in addition to having the buggy quest follower pathing that has no concept of personal space and so constantly bumps you off cliffs, complains about the weather regardless of what it is and then wants to go back outside as soon as you go inside. She'll literally ask to go in a cave, then immediately upon entering the cave, say she doesn't like caves and ask to go back outside. She's like a fucking dog. The only follower more annoying is the actual fucking dog, the immortal one from that Daedric quest, who has the same BOOP HERE I AM OH DID YOU FALL OFF A CLIFF pathing and plays the same exact bark sound effect every time you stop moving for a few seconds. Give me a housecarl any day.

The best follower in the game is actually Ralis, that guy digging a hole on Solsthiem who you can get at the end of that quest, after throwing like eleven thousand dollars at him. He dual wields, has dual wielding perks, dual casts Ignite with Impact if you give him that ring, and has no HEY LOOK A CAVE dialogue, unlike almost every other retard you can enslave.

I really dislike most followers. Apart from Ralis, the only two I enjoy having around are Farkas and that Dunmer girl from the college, and that's more because I like their characters than because they're actually worth having around.