Dark Souls

Magnus

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it is not so much about the class than the player. I like how every attack is pretty much OHK, either with Crystal Magic Weapon or Crystal Soul Spear, because of Power Within and Faith at 50. At the same token, any damage he takes is pretty much OHK. This class seems like a really fun to pilot gamble build, which I am all for. Though, I don't think I have the balls or skills pilot it myself.

I have not used it, but estocs are fucking great and I think Velka's Rapier is similar in length. Also, at 16/16/44 (that's about what my spread is) it's directly comparable in damage to enchanted estoc +5. Admittedly, it's got more strict reqs to use, but if I had to make an educated guess it would work just fine.

It looks fucking dope too.

Yeah I know that. I've used the rapier in pve. I was talking actual use in pvp.

Most of the time noone bothers with r2 since it broadcasts to the world "hey backstab me I have no stamina and just made a huge opening for you". Unless it's a special effect than it's actually dope (Grant, dk gaxe, moonlight, etc). I don't remember thinking velka's 1h or 1h r2 was anything worth using.

Hey John get on aim

Finally bothered to beat the game. Demon Ruins is way too long, but Izalith isn't so fuck it. I have a few comments about shit I found really funny in the end.

1. The end of the Tale of Sigmeyer and Sigliende was unbelievably funny. What a pathetic bunch of losers. I put the dumb whore out of her misery and drove a greatsword right thru her spine.

2. I thought Solaire was a pretty cool guy until the end of his tale (the "bad" end) where he finally gets his own sunlight in the form of sporting a glowbug on his head and trying to merc you. What an idiot. THAT was your gross incandescence? It was gross, I'll give you that. You pathetic embarrassment. I'm not even sure I want to save you on my other files, now.

Infinite demon titanite in Lost Izalith is a pretty cool guy, though.

I'd say fuck onion family but you get a titanite slab for finishing it which is totally worth all the bullshit. And yeah dood zwei is no good for working side by side with the guy, lol.

Izalith was easy. Especially with the shortcut. Demon Ruins was fairly easy after awhile just way too fucking long and boring.

Kiln is dope though with it's all of 4 enemies and farmable chunks of colored titanite.

nah I know izalith was easy. I didn't die that much at all. It's just that everything there seems like it was built to throw your character around with the exception of those statues and that pyromancer. those demon dudes just tried to stomp my character all day and the bed of chaos just tried to bitchslap me around.

Any word on when this patch is coming?

Ya on other files there's a good chance I just leave them on Kiln for a few days to farm colored titanite.

Still nothing on the patch fucking namco and from man wtf is wrong with them.

patch 1.05 apparently nerfed the elite knight armor, but that was it as far as items and mechnics goes. It was entirely an online fixing thing.

Oh I saw it confirmed on a youtube video earlier, but total load did in fact get increased 6 points @ 40 stamina. So 80 weight at 40 stamina now. So basically you get 3 more pounds to play with if you are using cartwheel ring.

Quick question: Does that red drake thing guarding the bridge in Undead Parish drop anything besides Drake sword?

'Cause I think my game just glitched. I killed it with one arrow. I was in Undead Parish and had just killed the dark knight carrying great sword, so i climbed to the top of the tower and thought about teasing the drake a bit. I shot one arrow to it and it flew to the middle of the bridge and vanished. There was a roar and I got 10k xp and when I went to have a closer look it was not there anymore.

Edit: Oh, after quick googling it seems it's nothing new. Dissapointing...

Edited by Assailant