Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/jourdal

http://www.youtube.com/user/pktazn

Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 tier list

S: Noel, Makoto, Hazama, Jin

A: Ara,Tao, Rachel, Mu, Lambda, Carl, Tsubaki, Plat

B: Ragna, Hakumen, Bang, Litchi, Valkenheyn, TAGER

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/game/45148/1294653032/

am i seeing the next guilty gear accent core in term of balance?

Edited by atdsutm

Do you mean that just that one iteration? Or the entire XX series? Because GGXX: Slash was better balanced than the original XX. GGXX: AC was similar with the exception of Eddie and Testament, and GGXX: #R was also in that same vein save for Eddie.

The team working on BlazBlue is not the same team that worked on Guilty Gear, though. Only the same company. The BlazBlue developers are following the SoulCalibur logic tracks of "Character X is God, or even remotely good in this game? Welp, he/she will be trash in the next."

BlazBlue's biggest failing aside from fucktarded balance is that the entire cast is nothing but rushers save for Hakumen, Arakune and Carl. Which is goddamn mind-numbing.

Do you mean that just that one iteration? Or the entire XX series?

Mostly meant just XX Midnight Carnival, because aside from Sol the balance was pretty good, and then Accent Core and Accent Core Plus kinda started mucking it up a bit again Not horribly, but noticeably, especially Slayer. Never got to play XX Slash though, that one was the Xbox exclusive version of XX, right?

BlazBlue's biggest failing aside from fucktarded balance is that the entire cast is nothing but rushers save for Hakumen, Arakune and Carl. Which is goddamn mind-numbing.

Well there's also....

Wait, no..

What about....

No...

Damn, you're right.

Edited by Griffon

That's because after they lost the rights to Guilty Gear, Arc lost the will to live. And they're venting their frustration by giving us anime Twilight. Shit's pretty homo.

But it gives me the advantage of LOLing at the BlazBlue elitefags who don't realize they're basically playing HD Melty Blood.

Wong, if you've got a link to those interviews, I'd love it.

The fact that games were released post-Isuka has effect on my previous statement ranging from the negligibility of absolute zero at worst, or that of most single celled organisms at best. It only goes to show stipulations on horrible business contracts were triggered after time, rather than by signatures.

Things don't necessarily go into effect immediately... especially in the world of copyright law and intellectual property.

There has been relatively long-standing speculation that the issue was resolved, however.

Wong, if you've got a link to those interviews, I'd love it.

"To be honest, we are more focused on making the characters more fun than making the characters well balanced."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUyABUx4ExM

This isn't the interview I am talking about. The other interview was in writing. I just can't find it. But this should do.

• 4 weeks later...