Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER

Extension: CR-E73RM RELATION MISSILE

Back Unit R: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE

Back Unit L: WB06M-SPARTOI DUAL MISSILE

Arm Unit R: CR-WR81G GRENADE RIFLE

Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3 RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE

Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, CR-O86R+,

-----PAINT-----

Guess it:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5096/dsc00229v.jpg

-----DESCRIPTION-----

This is an antique. It dates from 2007. It's freakingly powerful for an antique though... It's weaponry can lay waste to most assholes that dare challenge you.

It doesn't like two things though:

- It runs out of ammo easily if you don't know how to vary your weapon usage

- It's a bit slow.

However, good defense and a top notch OB will assure you, some nice ass-kicking.

Note: I re-discovered that AC after trying to get a build for Taurus's JUGGERNAUGHT.

So, the RM+SPARTOI combo is good at the start to confuse and mess up your foe. Once he jumps up, or staggers from the hit, go 81G happy on him, but with some 69M happiness as well.

I definitely like it. Lycoan is probably my favorite HW legset, even if it's not as good as AP or FA. Definitely keep Lycoan. The rest of the AC seems fine besides the R3. That might be a bit difficult to use your 81G during an OB. I can't say for sure as I haven't tried the combo out, though. Once I give it a round I'll tell you whether I think it's too small.

I think the weight may make the OB slow enough to be fine with the ND+Standard lockbox. It's hard to make Eos slow, though. Haha.

I chose Lyacon here because as Niji said, it's rather pretty. Also, it gives some good stability (LGL whores will be less unpleaseant), and defenses are better than mots other legs (not AP though).

I could've taken Jackal, A2 or FA, but it didn't seem to fit as well on the AC (aesthetically). I'm stupid at times, I know, but I don't think that I'll change those legs. X_X

MIRAGE themed ACs look cool as well (we all know that).

As for the Lock-Box, it isn't that small. It also chose the R3 due to ammo problems. An HP just wouldn't do it here. I need something WS or Standard, so the R3 seemed perfect.