Marvel vs Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Neko Arc Chaos

Taken from wikipedia:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (マーヴル VS. カプコン 3 フェイト オブ トゥー ワールド Māvuru bāsasu Kapukon Surī: Feito obu Tū Wārudo) is a crossover fighting game developed by Capcom. It features Capcom's own characters and characters from American comic book company Marvel Comics. It is the fifth installment of the Marvel vs. Capcom franchise, the eighth installment in the Vs. series, the first to be initially exclusive to consoles, and the second in the Vs. series to use three-dimensional graphics on a two-dimensional battle area.

The game was produced and directed by Ryota Niitsuma, who had previously worked on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, and features the same fast-paced fighting mechanics as earlier games in the series, along with new methods of play designed to make the game more accessible to new players. Capcom promised three-on-three tag team fighting gameplay and a robust plot. The game was released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles on February 15, 2011 in North America, February 17, 2011 in Japan and February 18, 2011 in Europe

Battlefield Arcadia 3/27/2011 MvC3 Playlist from Frame Advantage

8 on the Break - 100th weekly stream playlist

Losers Finals:

Grand Finals:

The youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod

Edited by Neko Arc Chaos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah the loop is similar to Fuerte's RSF. the only difference is that Mag-freakin-neto builds an INSANE amount of meter while doing this and it combos into Gravity Squeeze, his level three. Best part? Gravity Squeeze is UNSCALED meaning anytime that bitch lands in a combo you are eating full damage from it.

In case you didn't know. Deadpool's victory over Mags, when he mentions the Curly Mustache is a reference to Pringles.

I only picked up MVC3 because Haggar is in it. he's not very good. But Haggar is in it. Therefore Haggar.

I had it. I was running Wesker/Doom/Sentinel for mains, and Wesker/Doom/Phoenix for fun/rage-generating. When Wesker is on point, he's broken. If you're down to him alone, you're doing to have problems, because, while he does impressive damage, his combos will be shortened and the damage will be less than awe-inspiring. He can combo into his level three with XFactor though. Triple and quadruple OTGs were fun as hell with him, though.

I got rid of it when I realized that it wasn't fun WITHOUT Wesker, and he wasn't enough to carry the game for me.

• 2 weeks later...

"WELCOME TO AMERICA SON!!!"

really? I mean, damn. I know daigo is good and all but fuck. I don't really recall seeing daigo being all smug when he whoops all dem peoples. I'd expect it from the person that beat him to talk shit, but why is everyone else the ones doing it?

This happens so often that it's more than embarassing. I know of at least 5 videos that I've seen where as soon as some guy beats Daigo they start chanting USA and acting like they've won a world war. It's dumb as hell and the fact that Daigo is so calm during it only makes it look even worse.

=\

I would be careful, if they see Phoenix coming and catch her entering she'd can be killed in a single mutli-character combo. She's that damn squishy health-wise. Though ridiculousness can be achieved with Phoenix

Edit: The video stopped freezing. Dark Phoenix teams look pretty evil, but still have the issue of her being low HP. Still, very scary.

Edited by Vincent210

really? I mean, damn. I know daigo is good and all but fuck. I don't really recall seeing daigo being all smug when he whoops all dem peoples. I'd expect it from the person that beat him to talk shit, but why is everyone else the ones doing it?

This happens so often that it's more than embarassing. I know of at least 5 videos that I've seen where as soon as some guy beats Daigo they start chanting USA and acting like they've won a world war. It's dumb as hell and the fact that Daigo is so calm during it only makes it look even worse.

=\

The reason why he can be so calm is because he can't even hear them. He wears active noise cancelling headphones with this playing.

Apparently, you didn't see this.

A lot of pro players have called him out on this pretentious shit, and they have every right to rub it in his face when he gets bodied at Marvel 3.

Apparently, you didn't see this.

A lot of pro players have called him out on this pretentious shit, and they have every right to rub it in his face when he gets bodied at Marvel 3.

I think Daigo and the SRK staff are just having fun hyping up Evo. I don't think he was being pretentious.