ACU Wiki Editing Crew

Btw Peffse, I see you used the game spelling for the description of one of those leg sets. Along with a neat comment about it. If you find misspellings in the games descriptions about parts or arena opponents, etc, feel free to correct them. I would prefer that those kinds of misspellings stayed in the game and not on the wiki. Some things I think we're better off not copying to the T, haha.

Good old localization. I must have corrected like 20 descriptions in the LR wiki pages.

Hahaha... I figured I'd copy it word for word, that way it can be corrected if desired. Easier to make an incorrect spelling correct than the reverse.

Yah, FS spelling it hanger is really fucking wierd. Haha.

By the way Peffse, since you seem to have the AC1-MoA parts lists thoroughly manhandled I'd like to mention that we probably forgot a bunch of parts when we did the AC1 parts list. If you coudl check that over to make sure all the parts are actually there that'd be great!

You were missing all shoulder parts and the blades in AC1, but aside that... everything was accounted for.

I'll double-check AC1 anyhow, I noticed some numbers change from what was listed on AC1's page to what I input on PP's page.

(and what can I say... AC1-MoA were my favorite by far!)

Also Exorcet has been editing the pages telling me some radar or something was missing and such, haha. There were two radars with the same name in there somewhere last I looked, but different stats. Idk what's going on, tbh, hahaha.

Well, the LR page lists all default gear at the top of the category, so that's where I put the RCA-01WE. Oddly, it's description says "Old-style antenna but still holds up well in use." So I guess they couldn't figure out if it was dishes or antenna they wanted.

Oh, I intended the default parts to be where ever they naturally sit on the list. It's just that in LR all the default frame parts are at the top of the list in-game, but guns and radars aren't, haha.

Anyway, please do try to keep them in the order they are in in-game so that when people are checking to see if they have every part or checking the wiki for errors it's easier to do rather than harder, haha.

=3

Eh, I'll boot up my copy later to check. I doubt they are, because saves are compatible between the two.

On another note, the LN-1001-PX-0 legs are out of place on the AC1, PP, and MoA pages. I know they aren't listed first despite being the default legs. I'd fix it, but I'm working on AC2's part list right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
AC5 demo parts done excluding plasma gun, laser blades, sentry gun, and a whole bunch of shoulder stuff since I can't translate stats. I guess I'll move on to AC4 1.5 and 1.6 until the AC5 translations happen [and no one else does AC5 Wiki]. Edited by Exorcet