H81S4 | YC010/UL2 | A94FL | PANTHER

VULTURE2 | VOLUTE | LOTUS | ANANDA

-x- | GAR | WB69M | WB69RA

SHADE | YWH05R3 | -x- | -x-

"Ghosteater" (R, G, B)

gen. 175, 180, 185 | 80, 90, 100 | 127, 113, 94 | 105, 65, 200 | 90, 90, 90

L arm. 175, 180, 185 | 80, 90, 100 | 175, 100, 125 | 105, 65, 200 | 90, 90, 90

Weapons: White

- You should have a pretty good handle on opt. parts and what tunes go where.

- Based on an old AA model that's evolved with every subsequent AC game.

- Straightforward and effective, the way an AC should be.

I c nothing wrong... but my personal taste makes me hate PANTHER. That's personal of course, so just ignore me.

Nice bot anyways.

You could MAYBE try VOLUTE instead of F73H for a change? It'll extend your vertical capture ability if you're facing RJ hogs.

I always liked standard locks for some reason, but the SWs seem to suit me better in the end. I'll definitely look into VOLUTE, though. The balance in standard locks might end up working better on this AC since I built it to have a degree of flexibility a notch above my usually specialized designs.

Hating PANTHER? WHAT'CHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT, T98!? Don't like high heeled mechs? They're among the ranks of my favorite legs, haha.

Changes in blue. You've all totally sold me on VOLUTE. The power of the standard lock.

However, not so much with GULL. I like the idea of the added power, and LOTUS is cold as ice so their heat's not a problem. I'm just really irked over how slow their acceleration is... it just never really sat quite right with me. I'll get some play testing in and see how that goes.

EDIT: Considering that the VOLUTE really makes this feel like another level in the design potential has been added, I brought the thing up to 'mk IX'. Yeah, you were looking at the eighth revision of the thing when I posted it up. I'd just like everyone to know that I did, in fact, spend my fair share of time with this design.

Edited by Lenin

@panther: argument

I know that leg's damn good. I just hate it's thiness... If I get a thin AC, maybe I'll put it on...

I like nice proportioned ACs... symetrical a bit, balanced in shapes... PANTHER just seems to small... XD

But that's just me.

HIGH HEELS AND ASSFLAPS FTW, FAGGOT. LolZ.

I never had a problem with thin looking parts. I build lightweights, I can't have that problem, hah. I have a bigger problem with JAG2, since I find them very hard to paint. I end up having to switch the aid and optional colors on them half the time. I really think they messed up with that.

EDIT: @LW. I like them because they're overtly feminine. Giant robots are manly enough, they need some femininity (worst word ever, took me three tries to type it out correctly. It's like 'banana' on crack).

Edited by Lenin

CRONUS is feminine? It sympolizes something pointy... That. or look at RAKAN, a giant boob if you ask me... (Hell, in the AC Manga, the main bot had it, it's raven was an ENDOWED (I really mean it) woman, and worse of all, the AC was called Large Milk...)

Lightweight legs mostly look feminine enough.

PANTHER are really the only feminine legs in the game. Everything else is pretty much gender neutral.

or look at RAKAN, a giant boob if you ask me

A female equips the RAKAN core:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9834/2002kungpowenterthefist.jpg

Edited by Lenin

Ain't see your pic...

It depends with what core you match it, and it's general silhouette. Agraya from AC Nexus who had the L2 seemed feminine enough.

COUGAR2 and DINGO2 can also fall in the feminine side... You just need the right frame combo.

We need an "Femininity" ACDC...