Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

MEDUSA | E92RM3 | WB69M | WB69RA

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger

PIXIE3 | ELF2 | -N/A- | -N/A-

Optional Parts:

AMINO | O69ES | O69SS | KISSYOH | O75LA | 079L+ | RIBOSE | O86R+ | MARISHI

--------------------------------------------------

Frame Color:

Will get to this later. My file got corrupted so had to start from scratch.

Statistics:

AP: 8501

Weight: 6950

Max Boost Speed: 430

Turning Speed: 1195

Stability: 4776

Cooling: 15725

Def Shell/Energy: 1800/1602

Description:

This is my baby. I love this thing. So this is pretty much my favorite bot to use, and probably my favorite RJ. Fast recharge and mobile. OB game is beastly, and if you genbust, you get your bar back with the quickness.

Tactics:

At the start of the match, I like to get a feel for the opponent if I haven't played them before, probably moving in and sending 1 or 2 missile pokes their way and see how they handle it. After that's done, I turn on extensions and try to use them up as fast as possible. After rm3 runs dry, I drop em but keep the missiles, as they will be my whole poking game and damage dealer for mid range. After the rm3 is dropped I move into close range and start working with the p3. I will stay in close range the entire time through OB and the high speed and if the opponent manages to break free, I move to missile pokes and try to sneak my way back in.

If the opponent has superior close range game (or better weapons), I try to keep a distance in mid range and try missile pokes while I hopefully try to dodge their shots and conserving ammo. In the late game, I see how my ammo and my ap and theirs is doing. If I have enough to finish it off, I try to maintain close range while I pressure with the p3. If not, I'll run around like a lil bitch and do laps for peace.

Known Issues:

Stability is poor and if you stop moving for a second, you're asking for it. However, that's the price you pay with RJ's. Even though with 1600 en def, energy weapons can wreak this thing. Not only through damage but the usual higher heat of rounds, causing it to genbust more often and possibly yellowing the core.

PvP Information:

Oh man, I don't even know. All I know is that I used this thing a LOT on kai, usually being my goto bot. I wrecked people with it, I also got wrecked myself. I couldn't give a fair assessment of it's effectiveness due to all the kai matches I've had.

Current Vs. Record: ?W - ?L - ?D

Win Rate: ?%

Notes:

I used to equip s2 head just so I can fit in the pixie2. Those 200 extra ammo made a huge difference. The drop in defense though and speed (p2 is heavier than p3) made me go back to s4/p3. I also used to rock nymphe, but went back to the 69m for the faster lock-on to fire ratio (as I don't wait for more lock ons with 69m cause you can't haha). Having 69m also helps out with the ammo, as I don't run out of missile as quick.

Thoughts? Improvements?

Oh, I hate this format btw. probably the last time I'll post like this lol.

Hey, thanks man. I only really just copied a template that niji posted and used that. Everything else is fill in the blanks. The format takes too long for me to do everything though. It's presented nicely, but I'd like to not spend as much time making these.

I have a couple suggestions for it.

The head is sorta heavy, something like S2 would be better.

The core is sorta heavy and bulky as well, /UL would be a nice fit.

The arms are pretty heavy and drainy for something so mobile, I think XS would do the design way better.

The legs are pretty dope.

The boosters are slow as well, I think gull would be more beneficial.

The FCS's range isn't long enough, I think you should go miroku.

Generator and radiator are pretty dope!

I don't think it needs decoys, it should be fast enough as it is.

RM3 is pretty overkill for something so light, you should use Gar instead.

Switch the 69M to something with more offensive prowess, like Nymphe.

The radar is pretty good.

The pixie2's range just isn't far enough for such a mobile ac, I suggest R2.

The blade is rather weak, I'd strongly recommend Elf3 instead.

You'll probably be running out of R2, so I suggest using Ghost as right hangar.

For the paint, I think you should give it some neutral tones with red and dark gold trim, and make the core white.

I think it would be a splendid RJ after those changes.

hmm, thanks for the suggestions. I do, however, have some concerns.

s2 head is too fragile. I prefer something along the lines of s4, due to it's defenses and superior stability.

/ul has such a weak ob when compared to eos. I prefer a much faster OB for the purposes of this AC. The higher heat resist of EOS and the shell def and lower drain improves upon the AC.

xs makes the defense drop by a significant amount. the higher aim adjust time and defenses of macaque improve on Oh SNAPS!! significantly.

the legs are pretty dope.

thanks for the suggestion on gull. It does feel a lot similar to what I had though.

hmm. I haven't unlocked miroku. however, with limpet I make sure I maintain a wide box which is more benefitial for up-close encounters.

gen/rad are dope indeed!

overkill is the name of the game.

hmm, I'll consider nymphe. tho I believe 69m is better suited for the higher ammo count.

while the r2 choice is sound, I believe it will get in the way of annoying my opponents with constant mg streams. I much prefer the p3.

while elf3 is indeed impressive, I much prefer the color of the elf2.

can't fit a hangar on an EOS core.

I think with our collaborations, we managed to make a fine RJ! Thanks TMRaven!

Totally drop O75LA | RIBOSE | O86R+ optionals for CODON as soon as you get it.

This AC is already maxed on stability LH, haha. SS + S4 head. Only thing he could do to really buff stability now is to switch legs. I run about 5100 stability using very similar stuff on Gazelle legs. There's really no method of breaking the 6200 stability number on RJs outside of using heavy RJ legs.

PD is just a hater.

Well, if it was anything but an RJ and it had that much stability, I would say that the bot needed more stability. It's not like RJ's can shoot for the stars in the stability department.

EDIT: Niji just ninja'd me. And damn, I thought I had codon on there. codon is turning speed, right? I must've missed it.

Edited by Ethos