Halo Universe

Magnus

Soooo, we all know Bungie is out of the picture on Halo. 343 is taking the reigns, and are hopefully not going to run the franchise straight into the ground. With Halo Wars, the story was at least awesome and the controls were simple, but anyway...

Halo Remake, 4, 5, and 6 were just announced at E3. Remake looks kinda funky and is more new than old, and 4 and up won't have covenant enemies and will probably go more into the forerunners or another evil alien species or something. And since Chief's ship is cut in half and tiny, don't expect many of the old weapons in it either.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mad, bra?

To be honest It's too early to tell. They're milking it? Absolutely. Does that mean the game WILL DEFINETLY SUCK ASS? Nope.

I'm more or less taking a wait and see approach since I'm not interested right now.

The Halo lore ends as far as three. So this will definitely be a make or break for Halo. Also. Bring back Halo2's Legendary Difficulty Jackal Snipers

No, I'm not, I'd rather you just discuss on topic instead of off topic, so if you wanna talk about that topic, go make a topic about it. Eesh.

Kids everywhere saying u mad at unmad people. All day today on vidya! Jeez.

dude. chill. Anyway, I always thought making a Halo game about the Spartan IIIs and Kurt woulda been good. Or perhaps, a continuation of what happened at the end of Ghosts of Onyx.

Master Chief is cool and all, but I think there's some stuff in the books that could be expanded on. Also, I'm wondering where and when this'll tie in fully to Marathon.

How is that true, at all? Most anything that's popular is given to overplay by the fanbase, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bland. Street Fighter is huge, and I'm sure half the site would argue that it's anything but bland.

Similarly, I think COD4, however overrated, was one of the tightest FPSes I've ever played, regardless of how mediocre the three games following were.

MW2 has more players on XboxLive than Reach, and Microsoft promotes Reach more than any other game.

MW2 is bad, though.

Like, I don't know of a single serious COD4 player who thinks MW2 is better than COD4 is. Hell, most of them don't even think WAW or BO compare. COD4 was not without its problems (in fact, it was fucking plagued with them), but it still managed to have the longest lasting appeal of the last four games. I really hope that IW (or whomever they're outsourcing this to) takes MW2's fan reaction as a wakeup call and gets their shit together for MW3. If the core gameplay was just an expanded, rebalanced COD4, I'd be all over that.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...