AMINO | ES | SS | 79L+ | CODON | GOLGI | HISTON

--------------------------------------------------

Paint (all camo)

0, 50, 0

75, 50, 25

65, 60, 55

65, 60, 55 (Head is 0, 200, 0)

65, 60, 55

Notes: 8003 AP, 1529/1574 def, 392 GBS (479 after dropping Fenrir)

Edited by Enganacious

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably do Limpet/F73H, depending. I haven't had a chance to try the weapons out yet. Most likely F73H will be good, though. The rest is fine and dandy. I just gotta try the dropper concept out to see how it works, haha.

I'm fairly certain it'll work since I have a very similar bot. I think the only difference was I used hp on the right instead of rs. I think that might warrant exploring fcs options kinda closely but otherwise I think this would work fine. idk if rs is the best match with the fen but I think it's one of those things that could only be ironed out on a per player basis and on the field.

I tried 98L/Fenrir, but the sp/nd box was even too small on something that went 465 on ground. I didn't try missiles on the back to go with fenrir though, but I remember st/nd isn't exactly a large box either.

I was telling him that he'd definitely want rm3 on the extensions and it's one of the best punishes in the game, and it'd help him with shying off pressurers, but the ultimate problem is that missiles alone aren't the best cqc deterrent, and that's why he'd want a fast locking right arm weapon, but of course one that makes for a decent sized box with fenrir.

I see Dingo2 on the frame list. I'm already liking this design.

I love how you say this like it's at all remarkable.

This is a really good AC if you can make the tiny lockbox work for you, and I don't have a problem with it using DINGO2, but really? Why didn't you just fucking go ahead and say "Oh, you used ANANDA? Sweet man. Oh hey, you used GULL too! Man, today is just full of surprises."

In either case, I'm fixing to download LRp at this rate just to get back into building ACs.

From what I remember, left arm fenrir dropped as fast as you wanted it to drop, even after firing a shot off. The problem was what I mentioned earlier in the thread though. Going left fenrir+nymphe/rm3 isn't exactly the best cqc deterrent, even though both can be great punishers. Big boxes with fast lock-on right arm weapons are ideal. Edited by TMRaven

I mean in terms of ammo count and results. Not the actual speed it falls out of your hand.

Also that combo is nowhere near the best cqc deterrent, but I was assuming his plan wasn't to use it that way. I was guessing his plan was to run around spamming lasers and missiles until he had a satisfactory lead than dump the fen and go for the win. I don't particularly like the plan here but whatever.

If you're going to play that way you should use griffon. Wasted potential on the fenrir, and it's holding the bot back.