LulzSec

Magnus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, not the GROUND vegetables. There is no morality defending the PLANT vegetables. I was referring to the HUMAN vegetables. You know, think Terry Schiavo.

I mean, if a dude or chick wants to screw a zucchini or blow a cucumber, that's fine, just stay out of the hospitals.

Yeah, when you brought it up, I was wondering why you would find having sex with vegetables wrong.

I forgot they also call braindead patients vegetables. The more you know.

Oh wow this is so silly... the internet is spilling out into mass media XD

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13878888

And apparently "DDoS attacks are regarded more as malicious activity than hacking, because the sites' computer systems are not broken into."

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface.jpg

So just blocking someone is more malicious than stealing their personal info XD XD XD XD XD

That's just like the FBI. Trying to take a physical hammer to an intangible force. And beaning random people's faces with it.

I also doubt this LulzSec being hacked. That guy can hardly use grammar and type. It's probably just some shit they're putting out to sound tough.

Edited by Obscure

It sounds like some people from Lulzsec will be merging into Antisec according to their release.

Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the

AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the

dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the

movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The

support we've gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming,

and not to mention humbling. Please don't stop. Together, united, we can stomp down

our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.