LulzSec

Magnus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's collapsing in on itself, and Lulzsec seems to be biting at eachother. I mean, for all we know, this "grand finale" could be their way of saving face.

Where do you get this shit? I absolutely need to know what your source of information is.

If I came to your house with a bunch of my friends, and we wrecked the place a couple of times (waiting for you or whoever to clean it first, of course), and then decided to leave after we got bored of it/someone threatened to come and get us, it wouldn't be any sort of 'collapsing in on ourselves' or 'biting at each other'. We would simply be done with what we were doing and leaving.

Err... that statement lends itself to "vice-versa". Just because you can't be sure what they are saying is true for whatever reason doesn't also mean that everything they say is automatically a lie, or even further the opposite of what they're saying. That has led you to some pretty wild conclusions lately, and its why your credibility got punched in the testicles.

All i'm saying is don't trust everything they say. When they say "we're breaking up" they could easily mean "we're backstabbing eachother, but some of us want to leave a good image".

They're already attention whores. Why wouldn't they do that?

Key word here is "could". It's a possibility. You've been taking possibilities as facts ever since this thing has started. That's why everyone's shitting on you. Because you read the word blue and in your head you interpret it as red and call it fact. You take your assumptions of a situation and turn it around throwing it in people's faces shouting "fact".

It's not even about whether you can trust them or not, it's about you making up scenarios in your head and portraying them as reality.

Personally I don't give a shit, but I'm just saying, it's getting old coming in here and seeing the same back and forth with no sign of any change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know alittle bit about stuxnet, yeah.

That would be pretty cool, hackivist stuxnet viruses attacking the U.S. Government.

Sabu is still going to face a maximum of a 124 year prison sentence, which knowing the FBI's fondness for hackers, probably won't be reduced much, if at all.