RGB

000/000/200

000/000/200

000/000/200

000/000/200

000/000/000

all weapons black

Edited by noob

GLL doesn't make sense on this bot. Use GL instead. I also don't know why Golgi is on here. I don't think it's worth it if you're equipping it for Harpy. Is there a specific reason you picked RM2 like weight/angle?

Also, it's spelled Amino (as in the acid). Not Animo.

GLL is better on ACs that are pushing weight limits or pushing rusher style since it's accuracy is much lower than GL's along with absolutely piss-poor poking power. If you're more than 250 meters away you're going to have a ridiculous time trying to make it hit. You could always use it as a sort of defensive measure vs rushers, I suppose. The problem is that RS+HP isn't exactly bad at hitting people up close for good damage anyway.

You have both the weight and speed to run GL, on top of which your bot is lacking a major scary weapon at midrange+. Harpy+RM2 is stable chip damage. RS is stable chip damage. The only reason I can see for GLL on this bot is for some kind of CQC deterrent, but I think RS+HP is already going to be ok for it. Especially since you have dual Wraith hangars. You should grab that GL so you can apply solid mid-range punishment and keep people from having a fun time out in the open.

You still didn't tell me why you RM2'd instead of RM3.

You can only shoot 3 orbits at a time with F73H. Volley count is fine either way. I'm just wondering if it's for weight issues or tracking issues. Also, unless I'm mistaken RM3 has a better firing angle/velocity/agility. It's not like you'll be carrying RM3 around all day if you do bring it.

You could still spam and drop if that's what you want to do. You'd have to play super keep-away afterwards, though. If you're going to play spam-drop with all those weaps, though, you should bring a beefier frame. It'll be pretty heavily underweighted once you drop Harpy+RM2+GLL on an already light base frame. I'd just drop the /UL2 entirely for U4 if you keep the heavy dropper idea.

Oh ok, thanks TM. So it's just the firing angle that's funnier. Like the Spartoi+Funi thing, then. Yah, as long as it's not a weaker missile it would make more sense to bring the lighter extension. I haven't used RM2 much at all, but I know Angel Eyes has it on. I figured it was just for weight.

I still don't like Golgi.

the frame isnt that weak. i think with 0/2/4/4/0 it got 8130AP and rounded 1750 en/shell

after GLL/harpy/RM2 drops it gets up to around 440km/h too

also, RM2 has 780 atk pwr and RM3 has 765, so technically RM2 does more damage even tho its minute

what do i put instead of golgi? SS?

Edited by noob

Try Kissyoh & R+. The frames not that weak, no. It's just that I think you could pull a good bit of more defense/AP out of it with U4 as well as have a better built-in AMS. I just don't think UL2 or OB in-general would do much for this bot. It's going to be pretty dumb fast as it is once a minute of the match is up if you really follow spam drop tactics. If you're not going to spam drop and just play standard with a focus on using the Harpy/GLL first then I'd probably just go the route of GL (insert previous posts of info).

Spartoi+Funi is an example of a missile combo that's good, but only in specific situations. Spartoi, if you're walking/running/boosting will blow up its own missiles. This is because of the firing angle. You shoot some up and some down while on the ground. That sucks and weakens the missile packs performance. The same thing happens to Funi, but you don't even have to be moving for Funi to blow itself up on terrain. Because of that, you want to fire Spartoi+Funi or Spartoi/Funi paired with other stuff facing specific angles like up from the ground (not moving for spartoi) or down from the sky. Other options are firing off the edge of terrain or other places that won't nuke your own missiles via their firing angles.

I'm not sure, but I think LF71 has more stability than Monitor/LF81.

Out of the popular considerations for quad legs anyways. Even though I've played a considerable amount of Last Raven, I must admit my experience with Monitor is quite low-- roughly only 20-30 matches against another person with them, so I can't say for sure if they're worth mentioning as a quad leg or not.

You can't fit any cannons on Monitor besides the very light ones like G2, GLL, and LGL while still using solid hand weapons and it's defenses/AP aren't so good. I'd only use Monitor if you really wanted to make a LW bipedal kneeler but then decided that kneeling wasn't the best way to go about things. The problem is that concept is where I think the LF71 trumps it. I definitely haven't seen anything to argue for it being competitively capable, but it's the only other quad legset that I think has a chance of making a solid claim at the mid-tier section. The Gavials and LF81 are just too clearly sub-par to the other quad legs, afaik there's not even any gimmicky niche for them to fill.

I see it like this:

- Functional: A2, Lizard, 88A, LF71

- Twilight Zone: Monitor

- Non-Functional: LF81, Gavial, Gavial2

Monitors looks superb compared to LF71, though. It's stylin way better shoes.

I run rm2 with harpy1 because it gives me better results than rm3 and it's lighter. I don't remember why, in terms of power and heat or reload rate, but I do know the flight speed and spread on it tends to be more comfortable for me.

I'm watching USA vs Mexico right now so I can't think too clearly but yeah basically rm2 gives me better results than rm3 when I run harpy1.

Yah, the only thing I really remember about RM2 was that it shot differently. I've barely used RM2 in LR at all. I used it a good bit in NB, tho. As long as it hits normally it sounds like it should be better for sure here. The perfect volley count is a nice addition, too.

Yah, USA vs Mexico is probably like 10x more entertaining. Hahaha. I don't have control of the TV at work, so I can't watch it. Kinda sucks.

Holy shit. This is somewhat similar to this quad I just made. I'll post it up soon. It will get challenged. And yeah, rm2 is better for harpy than rm3. It's just more missiles you won't use for more weight. rm2 is where it's at. Anywho, not much to say bout the bot. I don't know bout gll, though you can probably run it like you wanted to and spam both harpy and gll, but if you happen to miss or not be effective with your rm2's+harpy, you put yourself in a bad position. No matter how good rs+hp is, you won't have the ammo to chase down a runner if they have high ap lead+defense and still come out on top.

What's the def on this thing? I remember A2 legs having crazy ass defense.

Honestly if you wanted a quick damage and drop type cannon, G3 would be it. GLL isn't the most dependable. G3 also has the option of staying on for the entire match too. If you're looking to have two quick drop options, going GLL/G3 on the back would be a nice bet. GLL can be dropped at the start of a match, while G3's endurance can depend on the situation-- leaving you with RS/HP and Wraiths to finish the match. I'm personally not too keen with Harpies on a quad. Edited by TMRaven