063AN05 | LAHIRE

Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | SCHEDAR | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

MR-R102 | 051ANNR | MP-O901 | DEARBORN03 | 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, aim precision, lock speed, QB main, QB side, turning

- 42 points tuning : core rectification

STABILIZER

(0, 0)

- mid-range combat AC.

- totally middleweight frame.

- change legs to 063AN04 if you want.

- change main booster to AALIYAH if you want. (also change stabilization to 0,-10 if you changing main booster)

- change KB-JUDITH to LINSTANT/O for jousting or some of AA-OB for AAing if you want.

- create your own style dual rilfes that you like.

- or change one rifle to some of EN rifle if you want. (ANTARES and AVIOR are EN rifle that I'll prefer)

edit : changed some parts and added details for 4th development.

so what d'ya think?

Actually not too bad for the type of AC you're trying to make. Only problem with these type of ACs in general (lightweight DR bots, that is) is that they have a tough time fighting anything that's high on defense and AP. So that would be your tanks, heavy midweights, and midweights.

601jcs are great for ancm shoulders

if he were to put a nuke on this, hed need a more powerful OB to be able to joust with it. ob jousting is the only thing that makes nukes usable. itd certainly help with his AP lead problems though

if you have problems with heavies swap out the right 51annr for a er0705 so you can 601/anrm/0705 for damage and then poke with 51annr/wheeling. try to save your ancms for 601

youll probably have to change the arms to something else if you want to use en weaps, since the en management on 63 arms make everything super weak. try tellus or aliyah

also if your opponent has flares, make sure you make them waste the flares with non-ancm wheeling volleys so that once they run out you can hammer them with 601/ancm

bigsioux isnt that heavy though

plus you generally drop nukes fast

Yup. Even if speed was an issue, I think the main booster could easily be bumped up to Aaliyah/M.

Or scrap the idea altogether and try out Dearborn03 with the MP-O601JC. That would have better pressuring, better PA damage, will actually hit things, etc. The damage is going to add up quicker than putting so much into making Bigsioux hit, such as supporting it with something like Wheeling01 and/or jousting with OB.

Yep. Even if speed was an issue, I think the main could easily be bumped up to AALIYAH/M.

Or screw the idea altogether and try out DEARBORN03 with the MP-O601JC. That would have better pressuring, better PA damage, will actually hit things, etc. The damage is going to add up quicker than putting so much into making BIGSIOUX hit, such as supporting it with a piece of shit like WHEELING01 and/or jousting with OB.

I totally agree with this. Ive seen many designs with BIGSSIOUX and most of the designs depend on that.

Dearborn03/MP-0601JC is a nasty combo. With JC all you need is just one of those missiles to hit and plus JC is very spammy. Most will try to dodge the JC missiles and dont expect Dearborn to come and bam major damage and PA drop.

Sacrus we should play some time. I haven't seen you around.

Also, just something I'd like to point out, but by and large, missile/missile combinations are very easy to sidestep either through flares or just straight up running (which is even still feasible with heavier ACs). Missile/projectile combinations are extremely good in FA, which is what I think Chode was getting at.

And on the defense of using Wheeling01 versus the Dearborn is mostly a matter of ammo. The Wheeling01 would be justifiable to keep in the same respect that you would keep an MR-R102--you simply has a lot of ammo to throw at your enemy, and if you can keep up pressure, you have a higher potential for mistakes. But yeah, if you're not going to go forward to shoot missiles, Dearborn is the way to go.

Sacrus we should play some time. I haven't seen you around.

Also, just something I'd like to point out, but by and large, missile/missile combinations are very easy to sidestep either through flares or just straight up running (which is even still feasible with heavier ACs). Missile/projectile combinations are extremely good in FA, which is what I think Chode was getting at.

And on the defense of using Wheeling01 versus the Dearborn is mostly a matter of ammo. The Wheeling01 would be justifiable to keep in the same respect that you would keep an MR-R102--you simply has a lot of ammo to throw at your enemy, and if you can keep up pressure, you have a higher potential for mistakes. But yeah, if you're not going to go forward to shoot missiles, Dearborn is the way to go.

True you are right with your opinion but you should know that there are hardly any good players on the 360 side. There is a list of the good players but unfortunately i dont have that list atm. I agree too. Hit me up sometime /b/. I wouldnt mind a challenge from you and who knows maybe ill learn a thing or two from you.

I still remember the times that i did see you in a room and i do recall we did team up against a few players but that was a while ago.

I'm only harassed to play zombie games and LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2 anymore. =(

I feel left out, I haven't played FA in so long I'm probably shit now. I gonna get stomped if I start again, but whatevs, I'll just start harassing you people to teach me.

EDIT: When I read nuke I think Bismuth. That is why I think weight issue.

Edited by Vincent210

wanna play me on PSN Vincent?

no matter yes or no, I'll send my PSN request to you anyway. (later.....)

edit :

- DEARBORN03+601JC? interesting. (but I'll change DEARBORN03 to DEARBORN02 for longer usage and quicker fire rate)

- BIGSIOUX ? interesting. (I didn't use nuke for jousting by normal, my tactic is salvo WHEELING03+061ANRM at first, then shoot nuke after and hiding nuke among missiles)

- WHEELING01? when I'd use it, I never hit anything by this missile, but WHEELING03 is another story. (01 is standard missile with firing a bit upward while 03 is full verts)

- TELLUS arms? if I'd use this arms, I'll change FCS to JUDITH because TELLUS arms itself has so low for maneuverability.

- EN weapon instead of right 051ANNR? ANTARES, AVIOR, ER-O705, and BECRUX are my choices to use. (maybe AVIOR I think)

- left arm, 051ANNR or MR-R102? dunno, both are most useful rifles.

say hello for Rogan and Eternus-One (Sacrus right?), long time no see for you two. =D

Edited by Taurus

Well, since you'd probably end up changing your arms if you decide on having an En Rifle, I'd recommend an MR-102 since the ammo will help with the lesser accuracy. I'd probably say Antares should be the En Rifle for ammo purposes, but Avior is still a good choice. Becrux would be wonderful, but again, fucking heavy. The Dearborn idea is by far the best though. Teaming that with either the JC or Wheeling (I'd personally prefer JC) would make it a great damage combo.

Also, I would be fine with playing you, but since I haven't played in so long, and you live far away and will lag like ass, don't be suprised if you faceroll me the first few (or many) matches. IF GENO WOULD STILL play I'd stay "in shape" so to speak. But now I just almost never play. Also, we need some more ACSO.

wtf noob

I'm not sure what you're getting at with that statement?

But yeah I'll send you a friend request some time and harass you to play some time.

My statement means that you have been around and you should know who are the good players on the 360 side. Also i dont mind you harassing me with play time on FA. I rather play good players and learn from them then rather play against those who dont understand or know how to even second stage.

Back on topic Dearborn02 would be a better choice for longer usage.

say hello for Rogan and Eternus-One (Sacrus right?), long time no see for you two. =D

Can't speak for Eternus, but I just got back from training at Fort Lewis.

Vincent brought up something interesting though, you could use a Koji Nuke here to break PA and follow it use with another missile for damage. Or switch to your primary weapons.

I didn't even see the Latona main boosters, I agree with Chod. Aaliyah at the very least, Lahire would work well too. That would at least give you the speed required to effectively Second stage joust/slingshoot the nuke.

My statement means that you have been around and you should know who are the good players on the 360 side.

I still don't see how that has anything to do with my opinion of weapon combinations?

Anyways, yeah for Taurus' AC, most people will tell you to use Dearborn03 simply because you get the same damage potential out the quickest compared to the 02. There really isn't a reason to not use 03 either in general unless you have a specific niche in mind that favors the 02 over the 03.

I had a similar frame that you have here though i never really had a missile/missile combo. I see you went with Dearborn03 instead of 02. As i said in one of my post JC is really spammy. Your booster setup is really nice for your energy weapon for you to spam with along with your AR.

I think you did well with the switching. Dearborn02 would have been a good choice too either way. Overall this design is pretty nice cept for the fact that if someone has grenades you're pretty much fucked due to your design having high energy defense only.

I don't understand the point of having a Dearborn paired with a laser rifle. Dearborn isn't generally used for just straight up damage, largely because Dearborn has so little ammo. Personally I'd change it to a Musselshell, but that's because I do missile fly-bys. If you're planning on shooting off at a distance, look into the MP-203.

Also I'm kind of iffy on using the Tellus arms. I've tried them before, and they're definitely usable, but only barely so. You're pretty much limited to using missile/projectile pairs with those arms because anything that will require the use of parallel processing will make it extremely hard to track. So as a result you have to keep slightly more still to hit things, which is both bad facing ACs heavier than you (because it sets you up for big-hit weapons) as well as the ones lighter than you (because they can chip you down much more easily).

you guys want more ACSO?

id run it if more than 2 people showed up every time. the reason i shut it down was because of the inactivity and the now-shows

if you can get at least 5 other people to agree to play weekly i might consider running it again

and chode doesnt count since i already know he'd be down to play