ARCH-3

Taurus

you guys want more ACSO?

id run it if more than 2 people showed up every time. the reason i shut it down was because of the inactivity and the now-shows

if you can get at least 5 other people to agree to play weekly i might consider running it again

and chode doesnt count since i already know he'd be down to play

I'd play, theres one.

As to the AC I agree with b, I'd really turn this into a fly-by set up. Try: Kaypten/102/Musselshell/Bigsuix/061anrm

Do drive bys with nukes and musselshells when you run out of nukes poke people with the rifle and continue the musselshell assault. Use the rail to finish off people with only a few thousand AP left. I saw that set up once and it was pretty cool, don't know who had it though.

Although it would require stronger boosters.

you guys want more ACSO?

id run it if more than 2 people showed up every time. the reason i shut it down was because of the inactivity and the now-shows

if you can get at least 5 other people to agree to play weekly i might consider running it again

and chode doesnt count since i already know he'd be down to play

if ACSO means duel on FA, yeah I want more. (if not, tell me what does ACSO mean?)

I'd really turn this into a fly-by set up. Try: Kaypten/102/Musselshell/Bigsuix/061anrm

I'll replaced MUSSELSHELL by WHEELING03, I didn't play jouster by normal.

and yeah, like b and Eternus-One (Sacrus) said, my weakness is when I fight with something heavier or something lighter, I'll be lose my advantage by 2 type of bots.

for lighter way : I'll change arms to LATONA and main booster to AALIYAH.

for heavier way : I'll change legs to AALIYAH or WHITE-GLINT, change core to LANCEL or EKHAZAR, and change arms to AALIYAH, WG, 063, TELLUS, or HILBERT.

btw, I'm really love how this bot be. (maybe have something need to be done before posting 2nd develop later)

Fook yeah more ACSO. That's 3, it'd be 4 with Chode, but whatevah.

Also, Taurus, ACSO means Armored Core Special Olympics. It is/was a recurring tournament in which ridiculous, stupid rules were imposed which made funny looking designs and really ramped up how challenging the game could be. Then afterwards, there would be shenanigans such as "everybody blast the fuck out of each other using Kojima".

It was pretty fun. But now its dead. We must gather the troops and revive it.

Edited by Vincent210

like what I'm just edited on first page, how is it?

(and I think to be heavier with AALIYAH legs, AALIYAH or SOBRERO for gen, and AALIYAH main booster, you all could also change to these parts and tell me what you think?)

my main design key is keep each part for each bot be balanced (for me) ASAP, but mostly designs are couldn't blend the balance thing easily.

btw, I'm so happy with this bot and good to see you like it Vincent. =D (still worried about other guys anyway =/ )

I think this is slow and has a lot of excess energy. The generator probably needs to be Lahire / Judith, or you have to put on higher output boosters to make up for Aaliyah/G's fatness. I'm pretty sure this can handle both GN-Lahire with higher output boosters, though.

The head part can be changed to something more defense oriented, like Hilbert or Soldner. Even Hogire would be nice for balanced stats and more AP. I don't see why not use the 063AN05 FCS, you don't need the extra lock range, none of the weapons on this design are going to do anything from that far away to begin with (MP-O901 could, but only if it had 061ANRM and/or long range gun support though!) and the couple hundred drain certainly isn't going to hinder this. High parallel processing and radar refresh, om nom nom.

Like I've said many times before, this would also be a good design to use OB with. Try putting on Linstant/O if you'll make use of it.

copy that Chody.

actually I had a problem about EN managing with AALIYAH main. if my total EN usage was over than 14.9k I'll feeling like EN bar was dry so fast, with this situation, that would be make me swap to LATONA main mostly. (in short, I'm always pressing normal boost button and push QB button too much for my play style)