Inside: NONE

Extension: CR-E84RM2 RELATION MISSILE

Back Unit R: NONE

Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE

Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3 RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE

Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, O06-PHAGE, MARISHI,

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2986/azureblazestats.jpg

-----TUNES-----

UNKNOWN. Experiment with your own mind. (I'm too lazy...)

-----PAINT-----

BASE: 0/0/0

AID: 90/0/0

OPTIONAL: 200/200/200

DETAIL: 200/70/50

JOINT: 180/170/80

PATTERN: NORMAL

WEAPON COLOR: - Arm R: WHITE -- Arm L: BLACK -- Back L: RED -

-----AC DESCRIPTION-----

This AC is the result of I trying to merge Alastor and Heaven's Blaze together. The thing is, it looks a lot mroe like my last version of Alastor, save for two differences: It's got an EYE head instead of the WASP, and it's got the R3 instead of the HP. That, and it's got Heaven's Blaze 1st paint. Not really innovative is it? Well, the thing is, it still plays a bit differently from it's supposed parents. The addition of the Rifle makes the AC more able at medium range. It now has some slightly better defenses as well.

-----STRATEGIES-----

Medium range is your friend. Judge the best distance where the KRSW can hit correctly, while you won't have problems tracking. The FCS choice really depends on what type of fighter your foe is. If he likes sticking to the ground, you might consider switching to the F73H. The RM2 can be spammed early to distract the foe as usual, and early AP lead. Once they're empty, drop them for a speed boost. Go in for the kill with you two guns then. I expect you to not go trigger happy on the KRSW, unless the situation allows you to do it.

-----KNOWN ISSUES-----

None. Oh, a bit slow?

-----PvP Win/Loss Record-----

4 Wins - 1 Lost in a Versus a 2 AC Team (Alastor and Heaven's Blaze) - 0 Draws (how can this ever happen in an AC Game?)

Being more aggressive in those models is the equivalent of either flanking yourself, getting stunlocked at low energy reserves, or being psychic. That's about as aggressive as they'll be played. Especially in LR. I had crap tracking and LCC wasn't at his best, though. Good stuff. Vert's would get socked kinda funny in Born. I don't know how well they would have worked. Especially since both bots couldn't carry them without sacrificing other weapons.

You'd be surprised how hard it is to track each other when you're both lightweights.

That video was also from almost 2 years ago. Maybe more. Haha. That was before Promise got new legs and paintjob.

Niji, try type A for easier tracking... XD

Unless it alienates you that is. I don't find problem tracking lightweights... but that might be because they're getting stunned by LGL all the time...

And this discussion was once about a bot... Not that it really started.

Edited by Terminator98

It seems okay to me. I didn't get to take a very close look since I'm at work now but I dunno, the idea seems logical enough. I dunno if I'd use rm2 though. I generally don't like how they feel with the starter missiles. Maybe rm or rm3 instead, here. I'd recommend gar but that doesn't seem like it'd fit what you were going for, either. I'd probably change the head and core here too, but I don't know. I'd have to take a really good look.

I like the concept.

Edited by Colon Mokto

I hope you guys realize that I was messing around that entire match and intentionally went for the draw when I saw the AP was even.

Yah. I saw you noticed it at the end and played keep away.

Btw, I use dual analog controls in LR, which is Type A. Not original L2/R2 look up and look down controls.

Ah, I thought you were using type B... must be mixing with someone else...

As for the RM2... I somehow like them. They're not to numereous, nor to little in ammo count. You can just spam them at the start, and when fired right, those things hurt.

Fuck type A. I had an easier time tracking on kai when I was using type B. I eventually switched to A though so I could drop stuff (my modded type B wouldn't allow for dropped weapons) Now I can't go back to type B.

I don't see sawa/r3 as having much synergy. Have you tried shade2/hollow?

Your suggestion is impossible... unless you're implaying me to put the HOLLOW/SHADE2 instead of KRSW that is?

To avoid repetition, I PURPOSEFULLY did not put this there. And this is basically the sum up of 2 ACs, one which had the KRSW, so I'm pretty much obliged to keep that thing for now.

P.S: I thought SHADE2 sucked. Well, more than the SHADE.

I don't see sawa/r3 as having much synergy.

R3 can herd for KRSW shots pretty effectively. So can HP. Sawa/R3 work fine together.

Actually, Sawa+Anything and R3+Anything really isn't a terrible combination, unless "anything" is a weapon absent a lock.

Edited by Lenin

Actually, Sawa+Anything and R3+Anything really isn't a terrible combination, unless "anything" is a weapon absent a lock.

I don't agree. K-saw generally doesn't work well with ND or SP lock weapons, shotguns, and mgs. R3, handguns, and swords (lol) are pretty much the only thing you want it to work with. K-saw works okay without anything in the l arm, as well.

The thing about the k-saw in LR is that it's a demanding weapon. Most of the time, if you have it on your bot, it has to be a focal point of your design...and it's a fickle mistress.

R3 is usually the only gun you'll want to put on the left, save HP or 69H. R3 gives you range, and constent accurate damage, something which handguns are unable to do.

Sure, you've got the GRIFFON, but that thing doesn't work well on some designs, and oh, it hates low EN gens....

Anyways, leftie KRSW and Righty P3 can sometimes work well enough... I did say "SOMETIMES"

BP is usually better on the right...

Same for WYRM. (Hell, it is useable though)

Then, there's that light sniper rifle that's decent on the left.

And where the hell is FENRIR for the left? Can be good as well.

The small portable ORC and light grenade launcher are good in certain manners as well.

The thing is, it can surprise people that you suddenly pull out a big gun out of nowhere. I once did it to someone, and he was rahter, destabilized... (He was like WTF, where did this come from? O.o)

Really, it's hillarious to see people remember that those guns actually exist. I've taken more than one guy by surprise with that thing. XD

Also. Never underestimates EL3's fucking power. It will kill you.