Making ACs a Reality

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that i think about it talos has a point a thing like that would be armed to the teeth with every thing nukes missles cannons, and the latest radar.

but heres the killer what does it give to us that an aircraft carrier dosent?? and not to say that a thing like that would move super slow like 0.2 mph

weigh millions of tons and cost?? god knows what! sorry bro just not practical

hhahahaahahaha lol

but your right im going to make some new topics about this. heres what there going to be

• powering an AC
  • stabilizing an AC
  • piloting an AC(because if you haven't noticed there is little room for a person)
  • price range
  • drive system of an AC

your free to add more

What of the long-range AC's stationed at the arms fort?

A bomber can attack from about 1000 miles away, after flying about 8000 miles or more. AF's would be even more vulnerable than ACs', if you could even build them in the first place without them imploding or draining the entire world economy.

A bomber can attack from about 1000 miles away, after flying about 8000 miles or more. AF's would be even more vulnerable than ACs', if you could even build them in the first place without them imploding or draining the entire world economy.

Wel, I do agree that arms forts are rather impractical. Wasn't suggesting we make it, rather I brought it up for the fun of it. Still I feel you give bombers a bit too much credit here.

How many B-2 Spirits have been shot down in combat?

That's classified information.

Well there you have it. It has not been extensively used publicly, therefore its potential remains to be seen. If we were indeed anywhere near the technological age portrayed in armored core...I bet it could quite possibly get shot down.

Edited by Talos