Team ACU [PS3] (NA)

Harakiri Tiger

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salvete omnes!

I'm new to the series, and new to the game. I'm not sure of my degree of competency, but I'm certainly willing to improve. I'm usually on for an hour or two minimum (between 4 and 9 PM EST) most days of the week, with perhaps more gaming on the weekends. I'm currently juggling a few AC designs, trying to figure out what works best for me, but I generally do well with a high mobility bipedal or reverse-jointed type with laser rifles and guided missiles. Swords manage to both fascinate and elude me.

On PSN I'm Sherwood42, and my AC Pilot Name is Gerund.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a team because I want to participate in the conquest mode. I figured I would join ACU and try to help out as much as I can to gain and defend territories.

I mainly use my Heavy RJ Sniper AC so I excell at long range combat but it is also pretty good at mid range combat. However, I am definently willing to use whatever type of AC build that the team needs me to use.

I have a mic that I can use if the team wants me to use it. I am usally online from about 3:30p.m. to 7:00p.m. PST and then I get on again from about 9:00p.m. to about 1:00a.m. PST Mon-Fri. On the weekend, I sometimes play in the morning at about 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. PST but I am mainly on from about 8:00p.m. to 1:00a.m. PST at night. Because I am a full time college student and I work on the weekends most of the time, I can't always be on at these times and mabye not at all some days but I will try.

I will join ACU Wing 2 right now.

I'm finding myself bored in wing 2 (no offense to anyone) Just can't seem to find anyone online, and I end up spending my time doing free battles and such. I have a headset and I am playing a med biped atm, though thinking of trying out a light for high mobility with some shotguns.

Either way, I'd like to be part of a team to learn more about the game mechanics, have help getting better, and do more team PVP

I'm going to go freelance, see what the smaller teams are up too and just generally do my own thing. I'll probably come back to the ACU team, but for now all I need is the website to keep me informed.

Nothing against anyone on the team, I was actually thinking about it for awhile, it's not like I can't join up again anyways.

Edited by Ogawa Lou

Yeah, to be honest I'm looking for more activity on my team. :( I want to play with other people to learn the game!

I'd be willing to switch to Wing 2 for training or whatever if there's space.

Edited by Exorcet

Sorry, been a bit inactive in the past few days with ACV. I'll get on tonight and tomorrow night and try cleaning stuff up and I'll get to work on some kind of better team layout if possible. I'll also see if we need to make another wing team or not, depending on how much space our teams have left open.

I've been thinking about the ACU teams, how some people are experiencing inactivity, and about the need to possibly open another wing as the 3 current teams are full. Is there any (easy) way of going through the teams and culling the dead weight? For instance, on Wing1 there are a few members I have seen and played with, however there are also a few I have NEVER seen online and they are still using an emblem from the original emblem set.

I realize the fact that I personally have not seen a member online does not mean that they do not get online. I also realize that having an emblem from the original set does not necessarily mean you are inactive, but I also realize that it would be better to cull the inactive members and add in more active people than create another wing team. The only other way I could think of to show whether or not you are still actively playing would be to post somewhere on the forums (sort of like the playtime posts we are making now to shift members around teams). If you don't post by a certain pre-determined deadline, then you are cut to make way for more active players.

Just throwing some ideas around. Anything you like/dont like? Have a better idea?

I have updated all the team information and changed the teams to Screening application instead of the Password method. I'll make another wing team soon since it seems the teams are all full. Wing 1 and 2 each have one slot open. I'll also see about adjusting how the teams are laid out when I make the third wing team so that we can match up the active people and their times a bit better.

Please keep posting your active timeslots in this thread until then.