• Dee Jay (Yah Mon!)
    • Juri
    • Hakan?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Thank you.

My want list from 3S for this game was Q/Ibuki/Hugo. I was actually going to base my purchase of this game entirely on whether or not they sacked up and included Q, but Ibuki is looking really good to me... Though I wish they made Yami-Shigure her super instead of Kasumi Suzaku.

Yes! Thank you.

My want list from 3S for this game was Q/Ibuki/Hugo. I was actually going to base my purchase of this game entirely on whether or not they sacked up and included Q, but Ibuki is looking really good to me... Though I wish they made Yami-Shigure her super instead of Kasumi Suzaku.

Hugo makes a cameo in one of the stages actually.

Mortal Kombat is better than SF? Clay Fighters? King of Fighters?

I said "near bottom of the barrel," not "the bottom of the barrel." But, I actually like KoF. Not the new ones, though. Mainly King of Fighters 2002, or whichever one was the last iteration to include K9999. Watching Katsuhiro Otomo's intellectual property rights get violated like a sixteen year old girl at a frat party was just hilarious. I like that pallette swap they did of him too... 'Nameless', I think it was.

Hugo makes a cameo in one of the stages actually.

Meh. Not good enough. I learned how to do a 720 for Hugo. I hate grapplers, I hate spinning the stick like a lunatic, but it was worth it for the sake of not failing with Hugo. I should be rewarded for my dedication by having Hugo be included in SSFIV along side ZanQUIEF and (stereo)T.(ype) Hawk.

...Let's not even talk about what I had to do for the sake of being successful with Q. I almost lost that fiddle contest.

Edited by Lenin

I said "near bottom of the barrel," not "the bottom of the barrel." But, I actually like KoF. Not the new ones, though. Mainly King of Fighters 2002, or whichever one was the last iteration to include K9999. Watching Katsuhiro Otomo's intellectual property rights get violated like a sixteen year old girl at a frat party was just hilarious. I like that pallette swap they did of him too... 'Nameless', I think it was.

Meh. Not good enough. I learned how to do a 720 for Hugo. I hate grapplers, I hate spinning the stick like a lunatic, but it was worth it for the sake of not failing with Hugo. I should be rewarded for my dedication by having Hugo be included in SSFIV along side ZanQUIEF and (stereo)T.(ype) Hawk.

...Let's not even talk about what I had to do for the sake of being successful with Q. I almost lost that fiddle contest.

Yeah it was 2k2. That was the only KoF that I really liked, but I liked it mainly because of Mature, Vanessa, and K'.

Edited by Brit

K9999/Leona/Iori. Best team ever to use if you really just wanted to use K9999 and didn't want to learn anything overly complicated.

But anyway. Hakan is supposed to be formally announced in Famitsu next week. GET HYPE.

'Lame' doesn't even begin to describe IT'S TIME TO OIL UP-man.

They had an opportunity to make an awesome grappling stereotype based on The Iron Sheik, but instead they went in this direction.

EDIT: Fuck Capcom, fuck Hakan, fuck SSFIV. Just fuck everything. This is bloody-fuck-awful. I knew it would be bad, but not THIS bad. Hahahaha. The Hakan trailer and some gameplay footage can be found here. I think I just found my new SF main. It seems as though the whole premise of playing Hakan is to oil up and 69 your opponent to death.

Also, does Hakan give anyone else a serious Flatchoo vibe? LONG LIVE THE BELCH BRIGADE! I can't be the only one who remembers that movie.

Edited by Lenin

'Lame' doesn't even begin to describe IT'S TIME TO OIL UP-man.

They had an opportunity to make an awesome grappling stereotype based on The Iron Sheik, but instead they went in this direction.

EDIT: Fuck Capcom, fuck Hakan, fuck SSFIV. Just fuck everything. This is bloody-fuck-awful. I knew it would be bad, but not THIS bad. Hahahaha. The Hakan trailer and some gameplay footage can be found here. I think I just found my new SF main. It seems as though the whole premise of playing Hakan is to oil up and 69 your opponent to death.

Also, does Hakan give anyone else a serious Flatchoo vibe? LONG LIVE THE BELCH BRIGADE! I can't be the only one who remembers that movie.

I'm learning him. He's a troll character. I NEED that.

Shit, son. I hella leveled up my Dudley recently. SO glad I have a copy of SFAC. Windows7 has input lag for my FightStick. Emulating is damned near a no-go.

I can wait for hundreds of target combos on suckas. Nigga go fishing with that standing short.

Shit, son. I hella leveled up my Dudley recently. SO glad I have a copy of SFAC. Windows7 has input lag for my FightStick. Emulating is damned near a no-go.

I can wait for hundreds of target combos on suckas. Nigga go fishing with that standing short.

Goo GGPOPBA son. IT's the real fighting niggas emulator.

Goo GGPOPBA son. IT's the real fighting niggas emulator.

I know ALL about GGPO. I'm usually just spectating niggas, though. Everyone seems to play Ken, Urien, a few Hugos, a couple of dope Ryus, a REALLY dope Denjin Ryu. I fought a couple of nice Yuns, and like... one Yang.