• Hakan?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you sure those are empty slots and it's not just the way Capcom structured the icons?

When Yun and Yang were still unconfirmed, their slots in the select screen were marked by solid black icons with outlines of a generic head and neck.

• 2 weeks later...
I main Guile, Juri, and Ibuki. Been using Guile every since SF2 back on SNES, haha. Guile is a good option for learning the game, too. Guile is a very solid and stable char to work with, though I won't say Ryu is a bad idea. Guile has the big fist, tho.

Maybe you guys could help me out, I've been picking up Claw for the past couple days and have been doing fairly well. Losing more than I'm winning, but hey, it's Claw. My biggest problem is characters keeping pressure on me trying to jump in for a crossup because I haven't found a good anti-air move yet. Any suggestions? And no, "Don't use Claw" is not a suggestion.

Maybe you guys could help me out, I've been picking up Claw for the past couple days and have been doing fairly well. Losing more than I'm winning, but hey, it's Claw. My biggest problem is characters keeping pressure on me trying to jump in for a crossup because I haven't found a good anti-air move yet. Any suggestions? And no, "Don't use Claw" is not a suggestion.

Don't use Claw. Seriously though I thought he had some anti-air move that looks like a backflip kick kind of thing.

So one day I'm gonna be maining C.Viper, but I guess I'm going to be a good little bitch and learn the game with Ryu instead :P

If you're learning SF, Ryu is a very good character for that. I'd also recommend starting with Bison for learning charge characters.

Edited by renketsu0

Nob is a master of the claw, he should be able to tell you something. LlamaHumper, Youtube, and the Shoryuken site are your best bet, though. I would suggest either doing his backflip for invincibility to pull away or his little Flash-Kick style move. I have no idea how any of Vega's normals work in relation to anti-air, though. I know he has an air grab. Air grabs are beast, werd.

The biggest problem is that his backflipping "Flashkick" move is 1hold-6K, which is next to impossible when somebody's trying to jump in and crossup.

You should always have a charge built. No excuses.

Buffer it in your moves and whore down-back for opportunity.

Yeah I got a lot of that, but I don't see how any of that works as an anti-air. My biggest problem comes from people jumping in for crossups, so I can't really charge anything. Since scarlet is a DB-F charge move, I can't pull it off because they keep switching up my directions, and I can't seem to barcelona out of there because their kicks hit overhead so I can't charge that either. I need to know if like, s.hk or df.hk can get those guys off me long enough to do something.

I'm not really trying to turtle with him. But I just had a match with TMR and was doing quite well until TM started putting pressure on and crossing up, then I was dead meat. It just completely messes up the charges that he needs to get out of there, at least for me anyway. I can only assume that the one PSN I didn't recognize was yours and you probably saw what happened. Edited by Griffon