• Ibuki
    • Adon
    • Cody
    • Guy
    • T.Hawk
    • Dee Jay (Yah Mon!)
    • Juri
    • Hakan?

i fucks with dudley and akuma. i only do akuma's hurricane super and dudley rolling thunder. =/

does that make me bad?

Well, no, but it limits your potential. Both of Dudley's other supers have a 1frame startup. Rolling Thunder has a 3f startup. This basically means that linking F.HK into Super will generally not work. Plus the meter is small and one stock. I use Corkscrew Blow, personally. It corner juggles after a lot of shit, and it combos from a lot of shit like S.LK > S.MK (> S.MP optional). If you can land a F.MK at random, you have enough hitstun to cancel into super. And then you have asshole corner juggles like S.HK xx EX Machine Gun , Super. If I remember correctly, if that shit hits, you just did 40% off one combo. By the time you have the Super filled, that combo will end the round.

*Edit: Now, this is all based on my own style and what I've learned from others. Your style may be completely different from my own, so what you use is obviously up to you. If Rolling Thunder works for you, don't stop using it for me. lol

*Edit2: I mean, Third Strike is guess and win, anyway, so half the time, you don't even need longer combos.

Edited by Brit

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no, but it limits your potential. Both of Dudley's other supers have a 1frame startup. Rolling Thunder has a 3f startup. This basically means that linking F.HK into Super will generally not work. Plus the meter is small and one stock. I use Corkscrew Blow, personally. It corner juggles after a lot of shit, and it combos from a lot of shit like S.LK > S.MK (> S.MP optional). If you can land a F.MK at random, you have enough hitstun to cancel into super. And then you have asshole corner juggles like S.HK xx EX Machine Gun , Super. If I remember correctly, if that shit hits, you just did 40% off one combo. By the time you have the Super filled, that combo will end the round.

i'm going to have to try that later on today afterschool because i've been doing nothing but parrying against cunt li's and dudleys #2 Supers.

i'm going to have to try that later on today afterschool because i've been doing nothing but parrying against cunt li's and dudleys #2 Supers.

Find anything fun yet?

I've become almost 100% consistent with Standing Light Kick to Standing Medium Kick to Corkscrew Blow. I wonder if it's going to be his super. I hope it is. Nothing would be meaner than S.LK , S.MK , S.MP , Super link (or cancel) into Ultra.

Give me that, I will cry tears of dignity.

Find anything fun yet?

I've become almost 100% consistent with Standing Light Kick to Standing Medium Kick to Corkscrew Blow. I wonder if it's going to be his super. I hope it is. Nothing would be meaner than S.LK , S.MK , S.MP , Super link (or cancel) into Ultra.

Give me that, I will cry tears of dignity.

lol dignity. something balrog has barely any of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Here's how my fights go:

HAHA! HAHA!

HAHA~~HAHA

HAHA! HAHA! HAHA! BINGO!

THIS IS THE END FOR YOU!!! HAHA!

K.O.OOOOOOOO

cody is boss

stab tricks to death

mine usually consisted of

HAHA! TAKE THIS! HAHA! HAHA!

YOURE BORING THE CRAP OUTTA ME HAHA!

BINGO! HAHA! HAHA! ONE, TWO HAHA!

K.O~~~ ....... HAHA!

"jeez you suck man" - *walks off stage*

no Q though... sad days

hell no

balrog has no command grab

no silly slaps, and he cant kick

plus his x3 taunt bonus makes him scary

he was the perfect balance between a normal and charge character

I will anally rape any character you use if I have Balrog. Cause Balrog don't play that shit nigga.

Good games to Red Rum Murder and Griffon. I apoligize that my sisters were downloading. That is why there were major lags, which is why I quit immediately after I found out. I do not want to lag you guys even further.

My main is currently Chun U2. I never used Dictator's U2 until yesterday, but it looks promising. I still do not know how to combo with it though. I am also working on my Dudley, but he plays a lot different than in 3S. Like in 3S, I could parry when I jump in if my opponent tries to anti-air. I can't do that anymore but trade with a fierce or a roundhouse. I also can't juggle like a fiend. Oh well. His U2 is pretty god-like though, even though it is kind of weak. I should probably go back to SRK for some combos.

Ah, thanks. Same as U1 I guess. Apparently, his U2 is invincible at startup, because I have punished fireballs at lot today. Also, it seems that this move is also punishes Blanka balls (when blocked). Yeah, Psycho Punisher is sick so far. Much better than U1, though seems quite weaker. Edited by Wong

Anyone up for games? I'm trying to work on my balrog ult.II canceling stuff. in anyone's on either ps3 or 360 let me know.

Oh and I look like this dude just so you know:

http://iplaywinner.com/storage/super-sf4-screenshot-1.jpg

Edited by BlooDaNyukka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...