Online Bosses this Weekend!

Road Rash

im going to laugh if they never even did VA for the battles, so when you go in you just read subtitles in silence or its still in japanese lol

or maybe they cut it all together and youre just flying at a giant boss going "how the fuck did i get here?"

And it's just been announced today by filthierich as if somehow the bosses showing up in the NA server without any mention of whether anything's coming to EU or not is relevant to the masses of people asking him about the patches we're missing... and as if it's something we hadn't already been told about in-game.

Well on 360, I didn't get an achievement when I was hired as a merc to kill LLL. I did get an achievement for killing Rajin and Type D No. 5. I need another shield so I can take on the other bosses on my own. How exactly do I gain another shield for my team? I got one for capturing a territory, I only have one territory so far. Oh and this is my first post, so um hi guys I guess lol.

So yeah. I fought them.

HOLY CRAP THEY WERE AWESOME.

Maybe you and I have different tastes Barilzar, but I thoroughly enjoyed those bosses very much. These guys were pretty much excactly what I wanted from an online superboss.

Hell, I'm gonna fight them again later today.