Diablo III Sundays!

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

Diablo III Sundays will be almost totally like Diablo II Sundays except D3 only allows for 4 player co-op. :)

Because of the limited slots we should all post here ahead of time to see how many game sessions we'll be creating and who's probably going to play with whom. Everyone should meet in chat beforehand and I think we should also all talk on Skype during the game. I might record my sessions and put them up on ut00b for posterity.

Key to remember is that everyone should create a new character solely for D3 Sundays so we don't get levels way out of whack with each other.

Everyone should put up their battle.net battletags and Skype info so we can add each other. Might as well throw in your planned class.

Ninety

Class: Demon Hunter

Battletag: Ninety#1636

Supplice

Class: Monk (probably)

Battletag: supplice#1959

Noob

Class: Witch Doctor

Battletag: ACDC#1864

LCC

Class: Monk

Battletag: LCC#1911

Edited by Ninety

Ethos#1580 I believe. I got Skype too but forget the name atm.

I probably won't be participating on d3 Sundays cause I work on Sunday but I'm posting here since it seems to be the place where ppl are putting up info. I am down for playing at other times.

EDIT: skype: Ethos_Water

Edited by Ethos

Well I wasn't going to do it originally but they had to fire somebody because he wasn't showing up to rehearsals. I'm taking his place and it's just like 5 or 6 bit parts. I've got a little over two weeks to do it though.

GGs last night. It looks like D3 Sundays is going to be LCC, Nob, and Ninety play D3.