Is it worth Importing ACV?

MK_Hitoshura

There you go thinking like an American!

"Millions have bought it it must be great!!!!! :( :lol: :unsure: :wacko: "

Ill were my pants down below my ass and hold them up with one hand all day and constantly trip and walk wide with a waddle.

Oh yeah then Ill get 300 tattoos and 3 foot gauges in my ears so that I have floppy holes hanging down my neck the rest of my life. Everyone's doing it, so I must be missing out on a great thing. You are, its called having no common sense .

I seem to remember people buying rocks with googly eyes on them for $10 a piece. After the rocks sat on peoples shelves for 3 days the only people that thought the rocks where worth anything was the PETROCK company!

Yeah....

AAAhhhh NO!

Okay it's not that bad but it's very broken and its not supported by From or BN. Its tolerable but once you start getting in to the game and see the flaws it get to loose its fun, meaning that only a hand full of builds work in the game, freebattle is just a game of who shots faster, how much higher can you attack over an enemies head and be prepared to find knewb smearing. these are just a few of the almost indefensible game play in the FB games.

Besides trying to find games, most Americans have left the game already.

That's just what i see.

But if you like mecha but don't expect it to be more then it is, broken and a little boring.

Its better then FME and that game was the worst pile of crap I ever played!

Edited by neoLynx

Okay it's not that bad but it's very broken and its not supported by From or BN. I

Except that's only true of the english version, and he wants to import.

Also, I understand what you said about how "sales don't magically make the product good" which I agree with completely. I was just telling him that he would find a vibrant community instead of what they have in Europe, for example.

Who would've thought that the brits wouldn't like robots?

Edited by Pendragon

I WAS going to import cause, you know, I like game support. Then yesterday Namco threw a fastball. Now I'm totally jumping back in! Still, when ACV goes Greatest Hits in Japan I'm still gonig to persue importing it. Cause Sony America sucks the biggest donkey balls.

Okay it's not that bad but it's very broken and its not supported by From

Except for the fact that, you know, From has given the game massive support in Japan compared to the previous entries.

Really, you should try being more well-informed before making a complete fool of yourself.