Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Magnus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need moar sensitivity

most of your shots are upper body, are you just golding the DSR or do you not like the ballista and XPR?

also everyone keeps QQing about how the recent hotfix made lag comp worse than when the game launched and totally undermined the revolution patch

you notice a difference?

I'm pretty much over doing the whole hurricane speed sniping thing. I'm way more consistent when I just play what I usually play on. There are times where the higher sensitivity is nice, but for the most part I really don't need it.

I already have the DSR gold. I don't have access to the Ballista again yet. It will probably be my next permanent unlock. And I'm not sure. It's possible. There are some games lately where I lose a lot more gunfights than I feel like I should, but on the other side of the coin there are games where everyone seems to just be really really slow. It's possible the lag comp is to play with that, but it's hard to be sure you know.