Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Magnus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamefly it, son. Games are too expensive. I recently traded in Soul 5 for Prototype 2. I might get Soul 5 back if you guys still want to play, but after I finish Prototype 2. Edited by Honest Frank

Learn how to capitalize letters.

http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2704-skullgirls/page__view__findpost__p__50502

You like Source or 1.6? I am guessing Source since that's what they used in CAL.

1.6, they used pre-source for about 15 seasons in CAL and for the first half of CEVO

i hopped on source casually and eventually just started playing gungame after CAL went down

after playing all these new games with HD graphics, 1.6 felt like a piece of shit when i went back to it and since i always thought source was a little bit more easy i picked it up quite quickly

By that do you mean all the maps were the same, clusterfucky setups?

As for SnD, four out of six people sporting Ghost on the enemy team is less than enjoyable. Every round when playing solo boiled down to "oh jeez, where are they hiding(camping) now."

basically except most of the maps you can wall people through a lot more than any other installment if you hear them behind it.

i play hardcore or barebones so not a problem, if theyre defending bombsites theyre obviously going to be hiding, if theyre hiding on offense they just suck.

ill judge the game for myself when it comes out, it might become a 60$ frisbee even but id rather try it out for myself

if i play all the CoDs and i think all of them suck except TA's, theyre obviously doing something i like; lets just hope they do for this one also.

Looks kind of weak. I played BlOps (multiplayer only, never actually tried the campaign, maybe it's great, IDK) and while I enjoyed it and found it quite fun, I dropped it after a couple months. Exact same thing happened with MW3. Gonna try really hard not to fall for it this time. Then again that's what I said about MW3.

Well, everyone says that about every COD when the next one is coming out.

However, they never take into account poor turds who can't get, or cannot convince their parents to get, the next version. Turds are forever.

• 6 months later...

i finally took a look at some of the stuff they threw in blops 2 and it looks kinda neat in all honesty

they said fuck it to modern whatever or historical stuff and added a buncha futuristic gun crap

multiplayer perks dont have any levels or things like that anymore which is nice

they also got some sorta "wildcard" class customization mechanic so you arent restricted to standard "primary secondary lethal tactical 3perk" and you can rearrange everything so you could do silly shit like 2 sets of tac with only a secondary and 4 perks

maps look a bit less circular, meaning itll probably have a bit more of that cod4 feel to them

killstreaks are now purely pointbased meaning less killwhoring in objective games (loljk dom is still gonna be retarded)

looks like it all amounts to a bunch of useless jacket flair tho and its still gonna be not-call-of-duty-4

probably not gonna get the game until a few months after release and only if chode feels like getting it

Edited by noob

The only real improvement they made is taking out deathstreaks.

We'll see how their spawn, match-making and maps all play out.

Sound whoring will still be in full-effect. Assassin wasn't really used to avoid UAV's in MW3, it's used to avoid HBS and Portable Radars.

I'm pretty sure the mechanics of the game will be fine. It's the balancing and server quality that will hit or miss. Treyarch has always had iffy servers, but the games tend to work for the most part. I don't have much faith in their balance though. They failed at balancing the weapons and equipment in Black Ops and now they have a class system that is a lot more complicated than has ever been present in a CoD title. I can see a lot of the game being stripped down to make it tournament worthy. Otherwise, I just see a clusterfuck. Edited by Rachis