Your greatest victory....online or off.

So as the title states, lets tell the community here what your greatest achievment was...it can be a boss in game or someone you fought online. Now as you might be scratching your head right now, you might think this is the same as the other topic I made. However this topic is different in a key way....you can tell what your most bad-ass victory was against an A.I. or real player and you must tell why you think it was so awesome.

So for example, My greatest victory was online in AC:FA when I was facing a top ranker person.....his name was if my memory is correct, XGod-Of-DeathX. I don't exactly remember his build but I believe it was a lightweight using tellus arms and a Moonlight along with 2 backmounted chainguns.(the 1,000 round version). I lost to him 8 times in a row without so much putting a scratch on him. Finally I played some sort of song on my computer and basically screamed out my frustration with Uverworlds D-Technolife blasting out my speakers.

As soon as I did this, I changed my stock algebra chaingun mech to something resemling Amazighs Next and basically dodged every single attack he hit me with-?! For added punsihment I point blank shot him with 64 micromissles and 32 of the new side missle launcher, and then for added damage, I activated Assault armor at point blank as well to remove both of our primal armor! As soon as I did this, his health was instantly gone....even though I nearly died by that kamikaze attack.

After the match, i was rechalenged by him...and subsequently lost, but I'll never forget the roar of victory I let out after I won.

So now....what was your greatest victory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my greatest victory was in AC 5 playing an online mach against a true team while i just joined up with some random throw togathers.

every mach we played gone in sexty seconds they obliterated us every time!!!

so here was the set up of are throw togather team,

• a light weight with duel moonlights and pulse rifles as bay units.
  • a light R joint with a battle rifle, chain gun, laser rifle, and a normal rifle
  • a heavy biped with a kawasawa, ce missles, battle rifle, rifle, and a laser rifle
  • I had a medium weight biped focused on mobility with high output gen, low consuption boosters and ke defence.in weapons i had a rifle, pulse machine gun, battle rifle, ce missles, and a plasma gun.

after 5 losses i was geting mad the 7th drove me insane

i told the moonlight guy to go super light with high power boosters

the R joint to be rid the chain gun and go with a laser gun the heavy to go super heavy with tank legs and howitzers with an auto cannon

and i then put the grind blade on

to no avail we where still lossing we had only taken one of them out by the time they had two and my moonlight friend was close to death.

me and hem retrited to the tunnel so that i could use recon units to track the enemy if they came thru this is about the time i kicked on my stero at full blast!

after that the other team starts coming down the tunel(thank god for scan mode) the tunnel had a slight turn in it about 40 degrees enough to be a blind corner

i instanty turn on the over weapon thinking we may stil have a chance. i then boost to the turn charging the weapon and as soon as i see them i hit the over boost and lifted the trigger

the screen on my tv just flashes white while in the back ground the sound of gun shoots and the grind blade with several massive explosions it takes over 10 seconds for the screen to return to normal and when it did i had destroyed the intire enemy team with one attack

super pwn

http://t.qkme.me/3od9qv.jpg

Seriously I've been saying this for years and suddenly someone is trying to make a meme out of it.

This will be the second time I have said something online and it has caught on.

The first was a comment about how Nujabes (the DJ responsible for several tracks from the Samurai Champloo anime) was filling Heaven with his cool beats after he died in a car accident about 2 years ago now.

• 4 months later...

my greatest victory was in AC 5 playing an online mach against a true team while i just joined up with some random throw togathers.

every mach we played gone in sexty seconds they obliterated us every time!!!

so here was the set up of are throw togather team,

• a light weight with duel moonlights and pulse rifles as bay units.
  • a light R joint with a battle rifle, chain gun, laser rifle, and a normal rifle
  • a heavy biped with a kawasawa, ce missles, battle rifle, rifle, and a laser rifle
  • I had a medium weight biped focused on mobility with high output gen, low consuption boosters and ke defence.in weapons i had a rifle, pulse machine gun, battle rifle, ce missles, and a plasma gun.

after 5 losses i was geting mad the 7th drove me insane

i told the moonlight guy to go super light with high power boosters

the R joint to be rid the chain gun and go with a laser gun the heavy to go super heavy with tank legs and howitzers with an auto cannon

and i then put the grind blade on

to no avail we where still lossing we had only taken one of them out by the time they had two and my moonlight friend was close to death.

me and hem retrited to the tunnel so that i could use recon units to track the enemy if they came thru this is about the time i kicked on my stero at full blast!

after that the other team starts coming down the tunel(thank god for scan mode) the tunnel had a slight turn in it about 40 degrees enough to be a blind corner

i instanty turn on the over weapon thinking we may stil have a chance. i then boost to the turn charging the weapon and as soon as i see them i hit the over boost and lifted the trigger

the screen on my tv just flashes white while in the back ground the sound of gun shoots and the grind blade with several massive explosions it takes over 10 seconds for the screen to return to normal and when it did i had destroyed the intire enemy team with one attack

super pwn

i like it, i guess they had this face when you grind them :blink:

BTW cool man, we want to hear more about this great wining, cause i like to real things related to mach facts

keep it up, and i hope i have a great wining soon :P

um 2nd place at MOC4.

this was funnier tho:

Nice win BTW you was able to finish him from the beginning of the mach using the TAITENIM first ;p

So as the title states, lets tell the community here what your greatest achievment was...it can be a boss in game or someone you fought online. Now as you might be scratching your head right now, you might think this is the same as the other topic I made. However this topic is different in a key way....you can tell what your most bad-ass victory was against an A.I. or real player and you must tell why you think it was so awesome.

So for example, My greatest victory was online in AC:FA when I was facing a top ranker person.....his name was if my memory is correct, XGod-Of-DeathX. I don't exactly remember his build but I believe it was a lightweight using tellus arms and a Moonlight along with 2 backmounted chainguns.(the 1,000 round version). I lost to him 8 times in a row without so much putting a scratch on him. Finally I played some sort of song on my computer and basically screamed out my frustration with Uverworlds D-Technolife blasting out my speakers.

As soon as I did this, I changed my stock algebra chaingun mech to something resemling Amazighs Next and basically dodged every single attack he hit me with-?! For added punsihment I point blank shot him with 64 micromissles and 32 of the new side missle launcher, and then for added damage, I activated Assault armor at point blank as well to remove both of our primal armor! As soon as I did this, his health was instantly gone....even though I nearly died by that kamikaze attack.

After the match, i was rechalenged by him...and subsequently lost, but I'll never forget the roar of victory I let out after I won.

So now....what was your greatest victory.

Woow man, smart move from you really

that was a very smart plan :blink:

i like it

keep it up

• 4 months later...

My greatest victory? Retaining my muscle, visual, and spacial memory of ACV despite having not played it in 9 months. Remembering the names of parts, missions, and characters? Not so much. But let us see just how much I've managed to retain.

Memory has interesting ways of maintaining itself despite lack of exercise. Sometimes the rest only serves to strengthen it.

Edited by ManintheArmor

• 1 month later...
Heh. too easy. i would have to say mine was the second to last boss in AC3 in the arena. i was fighting in the reservoir and i flew up to a high ledge and my opponent boosted up towards me but, being the dumbass he was, he flew out of the area. The dumbass move resulted in my win.

• 4 months later...

great victory : online one.

which gen : ACFA

how :

1. a match between me and Danny (AKA ParryACO) : he has been killed by ARGYROS/XA (full-charged) once.

2. a match between me and someone on PSN (sorry I can't remember) : while playing...then he was not move at all...but then I'd decided to wait until he got back and continue fighting (I won)...after that he send thank you note to me and send me a friend request. (this also restored my humanity)