Dark Souls II

Kaleidoscope

I'm okay with invaders not being able to heal, I don't mind either way cuz I get why someone would prefer one or the other

I just don't like that people can heal in the arena with items, healing with miracles doesn't bother me near as much

unpunishable estus tho lol man

healing's already turned off for phantoms on red sign that's why we gotta use warmth

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm too lazy to get on amazon and buy a controller.

And I couldn't manage to get the ds3 to work.

And I kinda got used to the kb+m after a while. Although I did just figure out how to do jump attacks and guard breaks like two days ago. Mouse lag n' whatnot.

Patch 1.06 incoming:

Original text: http://info.darksouls.jp/other/pc/information_detail/2014-05-30-01.html

Changes

Bat Staff poison effect changed to proc on melee strikes only. Interaction with Dark Fog removed

Avelyn tracking adjusted, reload time lengthened and damage reduced

The adjustment motion of "Onoyari of thine" weapons, the balance of the amount of damage (Possibly Syan's Halberd change)

Santier's Spear damaged reduced, stamina usage changed

Adjust the motion of the "sword of the curse's" weapon (Possibly Pursuer's Ultra-Greatswrod)

Cale's Shoes and Leather armor's defensive values changed

Abyss Ring damage multiplier changed

Great Resonant Soul damage reduced

Wrath of God's damage reduced

Resonant Weapon flat increase changed / reduced

Flame Weapon flat increase adjusted / reduced

Motion adjustment of thorn sword weapon category (Possibly Rapier change))

Power Stance glitch that occurs with ultragreats and the bandit axe has been fixed

Enchanted upgrade path adjusted

Changed duration on some spells

Monastery Scimitar parrying animation adjusted

Arriveal Date: June 2nd on PS3, Xbox 360, and Windows PC

Those all sound like good changes except maybe some of the animation ones which might make some weapons worthless. I also hope they didn't go overboard with the nerfs.

I'm digging my auto-translate right now.

Fix melee attacks only to poison damage occurred in the weapons walking stick of the flying rats

It also translated ring as thumbwheel.

I guess I'll post up my auto-translate cuz some of the items sound less ambiguous.

[Major adjustments in regulation 1.06]

Fix melee attacks only to poison damage occurred in the weapons walking stick of the flying rats

Will poison damage does not occur when using the spell.

Weapon 'アヴェリン' motion, amount of damage, strengthen the balance

Adjust the balance of weapons the halberd of the design promotion, amount of damage

Adjust the balance of the amount of damage of the weapon, the Spear of Santi, amount of damage to the stamina, strengthen

Adjust the motion of the arms great sword of the spell

Adjust the parameters of armor, armor to leather Cale, Cale shoes

Ring ring of the deep darkness surgical correction value adjusting

Spell damage balance of big soul resonance to adjust

Adjust the balance of the amount of damage of the spell, the wrath of God

Spell damage increase amount of weapons resonates

Damage increase amount of spell "fire weapons"

Stinging sword category weapon motion adjustment

Great axe category weapon wield two-handed attacks motion changes

Song sword category weapons parity motion adjustment

Weapon enchantment spell using balance adjustment

Adjust the spell effect time impact to vary depending on the status value

Right next to bonfire is about the only logical explanation. The 1st bonfire at Heide's tower is a popular one too, but maybe not as popular. Really they're both kinda lame spots. If people wanted open area while being next to bonfire they could have chosen 1st bonfire at Undead Crypt.

There's a season pass on Steam for $24.99 as well. It gets you all three episodes.

I think I might just wait it out until all three are out, then get them. Though that depends if they're more like Dark Souls areas or Dark Souls II ones.

I tried the first one recently for a couple of hours, but it's not for me. I thought I could stick around until I get the scythes, but it's too repetitively boring and basic. Not as challenging as the fanatics say (I see none here fortunately) as they can be exploited in the most ridiculous ways like any other boss and enemies from moderate intelliegence, though it was cute of them to attempt to make them smarter. The partial fun was killing specific enemies that are much higher in level than you, only if you harm them from a few hits, espeically if you decided to choose "deprived mode" for your created character. I'm not sure if I could bother to finish this, but it was free.