The Ravens' Voice - Armored Core Podcast

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zealous/Tearsin

In lieu of how negative and biased your Podcast has turned out to be, not to mentioned the misleading information on your last podcast, I withdraw my interview answers, do not feature any answer to the questions you sent me. You are simply blasting ACO and myself for no reason. Fucking backstabbers.

Good luck with this horseshit.

Edited by Hustler One

Haven't heard it yet, but no matter the negative comments or what people say, just keep doing your thing. As long as you keep in a positive and constructive tone and evolve the format, you will always have an audience.

I like the idea of an Armored Core podcast. I would change the format and a few things but I think it's a work in progress and we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Stay motivated and keep doing these podcasts.

Wow what why would they do that? The convention is a community event... I have supported their podcast and being an advocate for their efforts from the beginning. That blows.

Wow just heard the last 8 minutes of it. You know, ALL THESE COMPLAINS were fixed a few days ago, if you had these complaints, the responsible thing to do as the COMMUNITY we are, was for you guys to email me or contact me first about them, not blast it publicly like you just did on the same podcast I have supported and helped you advertised from the beginning.

I'm sorry, I just unsubscribe and I won't be featuring your negative tone on any channel I own.

About the location, I know, but it's a convenient location for a more or less mini-event, in hopes to run a larger Mech Convention next year in California.

Zealous/Tearsin

In lieu of how negative and biased your Podcast has turned out to be, not to mentioned the misleading information on your last podcast, I withdraw my interview answers, do not feature any answer to the questions you sent me. You are simply blasting ACO and myself for no reason. Fucking backstabbers.

Good luck with this horseshit.

for record keeping purposes, of course

FOR COMMUNITY