The Ravens' Voice - Armored Core Podcast

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Py687 I'm glad you liked the show. :) You probably know by now, we did record a show the day Verdict Day came out, unfortunately I don't think it got out until the next day. Myself, Zealous, Cleric, and Fromcheng talked about our initial reactions to the new game, it was a lot of fun. And with that perfect Segway...

This week on TRV

The Dust has settled since the drop of the new Armored Core game. We take a look at Verdict Day without the new-game, beer-goggles and discuss ACs latest addition along with comments from others in the community.

To be upload by 10/4/2013

• 2 weeks later...

This week on TRV:

-We take an extensive look at just how bad Tearsin is at Armored Core, and if it should cost him is spot on the show!

-How does the current AC community build its knowledge base? In what ways has the team dynamic of 5th generation Armored Core interacted with this process, and how has information sharing been expanded or narrowed?

Comments or questions, email us at ravensvoiceacl@gmail.com or post at the dedicated thread @ http://www.armoredcorelegacy.com

To be upload 10/18/13

• 3 months later...