AC Music Video Showdown: Griffon vs Deemer!

• 4 weeks later...

hey everyone, sorry for the delay. I had some trouble with my computer, and my capture card.

I'm back up and running though, and I got a new S-video cable for my PC and started recording all my footage again. I'm hoping to have my video done within a week. I thank you for your patience

• 5 weeks later...
Well, I had wanted to get both of our vids posted at the same time, partly because I wanted both of us to go in blind to what the other had done. Unfortunately I haven't heard from Deemer in a while, and our agreed deadline has long been over, so I'm debating on just posting my video so at least the thread can have some content. What do you think?

So Jackson might've stuffed Deemer huh. I guess he does run a mean game, just doin what it takes to win, can't really blame him.

But yeah, I definitely would want to see what you put together Griffon. I was really hoping to see Deemer's as well, maybe someday.

Very impressive. Great use of timing, and the pacing of the action changes accordingly with the music. It was well done, there were plenty of moments that I thought were pretty great and well executed. 1:30 was pretty smooth haha, just to name one part, and of course that ending was perfect. Nice work!

As for music, Orgy kept coming to mind but knew that wasn't Jay on vocals, figured it out once credits rolled as I've never really heard anything Julien K, good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey, I didn't see this when it was posted. I especially liked how you matched up the timing of things. From the AC assembly menu early on to the 123 later, haha.

I also highly enjoyed that ending where you used an old PvP vid of yours, did you rip it off of YouTube? I think that one was on Yaka's channel.

Great job Grif.

• 2 months later...

hey everyone, sorry for dissapearing for a while.

so here is the deal....my computer died a while back and my main harddrive burned out. I lost all my editing stuff including my AC video project and all the footage I had recorded, so I have to start from scratch

sorry for letting everyone down, but I dont know when I will be able to get back to the video.