Fallout 4

Clones

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beaten the main quest, am like level 46. I would love to increase the difficulty in Fallout 4 to make it challenging, but I don't deal with Bethesda's "Just jack up the enemies health, it'll be fine." The incentive for 'more' legendary weapons is fairly minimal.

Overall, I like Fallout 4, but I have a feeling with some polish and mods(obviously) it'll be much, much better.

It isn't just jack up the enemy's health. You can die fast as hell too, and your healing is severely nerfed. I've gotten to the point where my weapons are starting to get godly, so I can kill raiders, ghouls, and even normal super mutants within a shot or two-- relatively easy stuff. But at the same time, anything can still merc my ass really fast, even stuff like bloatflies or molerats.

That's my problem with survival though, it isn't JUST jacked up enemy health, it's the nerfed healing as well. It honestly feels like Bethesda was going to go the Metro route of "you have 'less' health, do more damage, but so does the enemy." But stopped halfway.

Know there's a mod for it. Probably will be playing on survival now though, unless I run out of side quests.

iunno what ur complainin about rly

they added healing nerf because people complain about "difficulty = hp changes only" all the time

its like the most reasonable increase in difficulty without making everything a bullet sponge while you only have 10hp

goddam motherfuckin masochists

my biggest problem is that dialogue options rarely affect the end result of a conversation