Fallout 4

Clones

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free on GOG.com for the next 48 hours. Well, whenever the past couple hours were.

But-but....I don't know man. I don't want to disappoint myself again.

you're talking like a bitch tbh

fallout tactics is fucking terrible and not canon anyways dont bother, free or not

1 and 2 are great tho especially 2

nv > 2 > 1 >> 3 bscly

you're talking like a bitch tbh

fallout tactics is fucking terrible and not canon anyways dont bother, free or not

1 and 2 are great tho especially 2

nv > 2 > 1 >> 3 bscly

Seriously, looking at the weapons for Tactics and alarm bells are ringing. The whole design of Tactics sounds unappealing to me.

I have plans on playing Fallout 2 soon. After playing all of the main games except 2, really looking forward to it.

With these design documents, how does everyone feel about Ron Perlman not doing "War... War never changes."

Also, your welcome Nomrah.

Edited by Clones

Seriously, looking at the weapons for Tactics and alarm bells are ringing. The whole design of Tactics sounds unappealing to me.

I have plans on playing Fallout 2 soon. After playing all of the main games except 2, really looking forward to it.

With these design documents, how does everyone feel about Ron Perlman not doing "War... War never changes."

Also, your welcome Nomrah.

Most of that stuff in those scripts is probably going to change. They most likely just drew some stuff up to test the VAs. I can't imagine a good reason for them to not have Ron Perlman do it.

you'll dig 2 its hilarious

1 was cool it just got a little too silly by the end, I'm glad they agreed that was the wrong way to go and decided never to do it again

A bit corny, though I feel its lost its meaning when people started using it as a joke or in conjunction with the line from MGS 4 "War has changed."

Most of that stuff in those scripts is probably going to change. They most likely just drew some stuff up to test the VAs. I can't imagine a good reason for them to not have Ron Perlman do it.

Oh I hope so. Would love to see the script for 1 INT. "Ice Cream."

A bit corny, though I feel its lost its meaning when people started using it as a joke or in conjunction with the line from MGS 4 "War has changed."

see thing is I'm a day 1 fan and it always sounded corny to me

10th grade me thought it was corny

Yeah I think you can give them the benefit of the doubt as far as scripts and stuff go, if they don't bring the guy back it they probably have something else cool lined up

see thing is I'm a day 1 fan and it always sounded corny to me

10th grade me thought it was corny

Yeah I think you can give them the benefit of the doubt as far as scripts and stuff go, if they don't bring the guy back it they probably have something else cool lined up

Oh okay. That's all fair and good shit then.

Hopefully we'll get some good voice actors, though Fallout games generally are pretty good with that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...