Smash Bros.

Falco

I Figured since it's now considered a proper competitive title, might as well make a thread about it, this could also cover Project M and Brawl if anyone's curious.

You could use this thread to exchange general information or post videos you upload about yourself in the series, or just share content about the game in general, asking about timing and framing is also valid I suppose.

What character do you play? Do you even wavedash bro? Can you even falconpunch? Do you even spike? How many frames does it take for a Marth to kill a Mewtwo? How many downkicks can a Captain Falcon use per match? Does Falco's down kick literally kick ass? Is Fox's shine better than Falco's? Are you a faggot if you use Peach, Marth or Fox? Will Snake's ass cause the end of the world by balancing two plates on it? Are you too slow? The sky is the limit, literally, and no question will go unanswered unless it goes unanswered.

I don't expect much people here to have an interest for it but I don't think anything is lost in trying.

I'll start by saying I main Captain Falcon and Falco, which could clasify me as a pyromaniac psycho and sharing some interesting combo videos in general.

http://youtu.be/-wE0q5Npa44

And a very intense Mango (Fox) vs PPMD (Falco), both which could be arguably called the best players with their respective characters.

http://youtu.be/a3EvVrX7jls

And that's it, feel free to reply or talk about how Smash 4 is going to suck ass and how Lucierne is the most useless character ever, everything goes.

Yeah I agree, Melee has been around for way too long and is a very solid game as it is, Project M is a great game for a casual audience but the competitive audience will stick to Melee unless Smash 4 is a fucking blast, and even then the transition will be slow because everyone already knows what to expect from Melee.

Still, adding a GC controller adaptor for WiiU and Rebooting production on GC controllers for Smash 4 is a good way to get some of the more gullible fanbase to get into it.

Well it's a fighting game with tournaments, I think it's common for people to wear stupid shit and show up in rave pants everytime a tournament is held.

They are good men.

EDIT: Welp, to elaborate on what Jackson said, yeah it was given to him in the Smash Bros Invitational Tournament that was hosted by Nintendo as a means to show that they're actually approving the competitive scene in Smash Bros. It's also the tourmanent in which you see Reggie telling pro gamers that he will KICK their ASS.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Edited by Socrates

zero wears the scarf cuz his mom gave it to him or some shit like that

but i mean theres better ways to wear a scarf and either way its gay as fuck

yeah thats fine but there's a way to not look like a bitch while wearing a scarf is my point

I think he should work on that

I suck at this game but I used to pick marth because the announcer would yell MARTH really loud every time I picked him and I thought it was hilarious. I also played Link.

Also aren't those the uh gunner optiks or some shit that's supposed to be for doods that sit in front of computer screens all day

I used those transition lenses mainly cuz I got light sensitive eyes

i'm using contacts now with no shades, not working too hot tbh I cant see shit in broad daylight lol

i played ike when i played one of these I forget which one...whichever one had ike, and ice climbers

i played with my roommates

it was on wii

Also aren't those the uh gunner optiks or some shit that's supposed to be for doods that sit in front of computer screens all day

I looked up what those are, and I suppose they very well could be. I just assumed they were reg glasses cause I've seen guys on campus with the tints and a handful of pics on the web of the same deal. Usually the colour purple, too.